Man Accused Of Raping Woman On Crowded Train Is Illegal Immigrant Previously Convicted Of Sexual Abuse The alleged attacker was released from immigra

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Man Accused Of Raping Woman On Crowded Train Is Illegal Immigrant Previously Convicted Of Sexual Abuse
The alleged attacker was released from immigration detention and never deported by CULLEN MCCUE October 21, 2021

The man who allegedly raped a woman on a crowded Philadelphia train was released from immigration detention and never deported, according to Tucker Carlson. 35-year-old Fiston Ngoy, a Congolese national, first entered the United States legally on a student visa.
The visa was terminated in 2015, however, after he did not remain a student. Ngoy is accused of raping a woman on a crowded train traveling from Philadelphia to Upper Darby while bystanders failed to intervene.
Ngoy , racked up a serious criminal record while remaining in the country illegally. Multiple arrests resulted in two convictions, one for controlled substances and one for sexual abuse. Ngoy pleaded guilty in 2017 in Washington D.C. to the sexual abuse misdemeanor and was sentenced to 120 days in prison and nine months probation.
He was placed in immigration detention in 2018 but was never deported. Ngoy received a “withholding of removal” from an immigration judge in March 2019 after the Board of Immigration Appeals found that his misdemeanor sex offense was not a “serious crime” that would have made him ineligible for such a stay. He was then released and only had to report into Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) under an order of supervision.
Bystanders allegedly did nothing while the assault took place. Some bystanders allegedly recorded the attack with their phones, according to officials. The only person to call for help was an off-duty SEPTA employee, who called transit police. Officers arrived at the 69th street terminal and arrested Ngoy while the woman was taken to a hospital. “There was a lot of people, in my opinion, that should have intervened; somebody should have done something,” said Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt of the Upper Darby Police Department. “It speaks to where we are in society; I mean, who would allow something like that to take place? So it’s troubling.”

Ngoy, 35, has been charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts, according to Delaware County court records. Bernhardt said he is known to both SEPTA and Upper Darby police.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
DEPORTATION DEVICE - FOR CRIMINAL ILLEGALS - WE LOVR ICE - JPEG.jpg

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Man Accused Of Raping Woman On Crowded Train Is Illegal Immigrant Previously Convicted Of Sexual Abuse
The alleged attacker was released from immigration detention and never deported by CULLEN MCCUE October 21, 2021

The man who allegedly raped a woman on a crowded Philadelphia train was released from immigration detention and never deported, according to Tucker Carlson. 35-year-old Fiston Ngoy, a Congolese national, first entered the United States legally on a student visa.
The visa was terminated in 2015, however, after he did not remain a student. Ngoy is accused of raping a woman on a crowded train traveling from Philadelphia to Upper Darby while bystanders failed to intervene.
Ngoy , racked up a serious criminal record while remaining in the country illegally. Multiple arrests resulted in two convictions, one for controlled substances and one for sexual abuse. Ngoy pleaded guilty in 2017 in Washington D.C. to the sexual abuse misdemeanor and was sentenced to 120 days in prison and nine months probation.
He was placed in immigration detention in 2018 but was never deported. Ngoy received a “withholding of removal” from an immigration judge in March 2019 after the Board of Immigration Appeals found that his misdemeanor sex offense was not a “serious crime” that would have made him ineligible for such a stay. He was then released and only had to report into Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) under an order of supervision.
Bystanders allegedly did nothing while the assault took place. Some bystanders allegedly recorded the attack with their phones, according to officials. The only person to call for help was an off-duty SEPTA employee, who called transit police. Officers arrived at the 69th street terminal and arrested Ngoy while the woman was taken to a hospital. “There was a lot of people, in my opinion, that should have intervened; somebody should have done something,” said Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt of the Upper Darby Police Department. “It speaks to where we are in society; I mean, who would allow something like that to take place? So it’s troubling.”

Ngoy, 35, has been charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts, according to Delaware County court records. Bernhardt said he is known to both SEPTA and Upper Darby police.
I saw this on the news. I can't believe people just stood by and did nothing.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
yea thats what got me mad. maybe there was only smaller women and old people and kids that were aboard the train, that would make sence but if there was grown men there ,then they are cowards.
Biden's REGIME has put sooo much FEAR & INTIMIDATION in Americans about "insulting" ILLEGALS....they are now too afraid to DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS KIND OF HORROR.....but NOT MY FRIENDS OR ME....this is insidious and PATRIOTS NEED TO BE AWARE of literally EVERYONE AROUND THEM...even in stores mow....SINCE BIDEN IS FLYING THEM ALL AROUND THE USA AT 3AM under the cover of night....SO HE CAN FLIP THE VOTER ROLLS in red states.....GRRRRR
ANGRY MEME - 12 - JPEG.jpg

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I always thought these people were being sent everywhere to replace most American jobs from the people who die from Vax since they get away with fraud anyway.

Reactions: Scout9

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
yea thats what got me mad. maybe there was only smaller women and old people and kids that were aboard the train, that would make sence but if there was grown men there ,then they are cowards.
Unfortunately, these types of things will only get worse, given the steady stream of immigrants coming into our country. At the very least, vulnerable people should carry pepper spray.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

:mad: :cry:

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I always thought these people were being sent everywhere to replace most American jobs from the people who die from Vax since they get away with fraud anyway.
I remind myself every day this is all a spiritual battle. I think they are being sent here to create lawlessness.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Biden's REGIME has put sooo much FEAR & INTIMIDATION in Americans about "insulting" ILLEGALS....they are now too afraid to DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS KIND OF HORROR.....but NOT MY FRIENDS OR ME....this is insidious and PATRIOTS NEED TO BE AWARE of literally EVERYONE AROUND THEM...even in stores mow....SINCE BIDEN IS FLYING THEM ALL AROUND THE USA AT 3AM under the cover of night....SO HE CAN FLIP THE VOTER ROLLS in red states.....GRRRRR
View attachment 10668
Excellent pic.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
MONTANA: Police Say Afghan Refugee Imported By Biden Raped 18-Year-Old, State Officials Slam Administration
"I'm calling on President Biden to immediately halt resettlements to Montana until federal agencies provide me with adequate assurance that Afghans coming to Montana are fully-vetted in accordance with federal law"
Gabriel Keane by GABRIEL KEANE October 21, 2021

An Afghan refugee resettled by the Biden regime has been charged with the rape of an 18-year-old in Missoula, Montana, the governor’s office revealed on Thursday.
Zabihullah Muhmand, 19, was arrested by the Missoula, Montana police department after receiving a 911 call from the distressed victim at a motel. Police found the victim’s bra and socks in Muhmand’s room.
in a statement, Governor Greg Gian forte said that “this situation and others across the country raise serious concerns about whether the Biden administration is meeting its obligations to fully vet Afghans prior to resettlement.”“I’m calling on President Biden to immediately halt resettlements to Montana until federal agencies provide me with adequate assurance that Afghans coming to Montana are fully-vetted in accordance with federal law,” Gianforte added. Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) also released a statement noting, “President Biden has failed to provide answers as to who has come into the country or if they have been fully vetted according to what’s required by law. I’ve spoken to Gov. Gianforte about this situation, and I stand with him in calling on President Biden to stop all Afghan resettlements to Montana until we get answers.” Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-MT) also released a statement pointing out, “These unvetted Afghans do not share our culture and our values, and as this horrific incident shows they represent a serious risk to our communities. We cannot allow this administration to continue to jeopardize the safety of our communities and the security of our nation in the name of empathy.”

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat