Man Shaming

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Ruthgu3

Feb 2, 2021
FB40AF0E-55E6-49B7-8693-60D8B4C30502.jpeg

This is just one discussion from my sons humanities class. Every single discussion has been about privileged heterosexual white males and how oppressed women are. So glad Walmart is paying for this $40k a year tuition 😂.

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 2102
This is just one discussion from my sons humanities class. Every single discussion has been about privileged heterosexual white males and how oppressed women are. So glad Walmart is paying for this $40k a year tuition 😂.
It’s great that your son is pursuing “higher education,” however, will Walmart pay for him to study elsewhere? “This” is just the beginning. He needs to seriously consider matriculating elsewhere.

Cheers,

- ‘scribe

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Let women get drafted. I am sure the globalists will start a war. I don’t see Byden sending help to Taiwan if China takes them over. We will be back in the Middle East.
They are removing the center to right side men out of the army and replacing them with trannies and commies and I am sure women too. The military will be a disgrace. Whatever country they will fight they will see a bunch of people, males and females, running up to them in high heels and lip stick. 🙄

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
They are removing the center to right side men out of the army and replacing them with trannies and commies and I am sure women too. The military will be a disgrace. Whatever country they will fight they will see a bunch of people, males and females, running up to them in high heels and lip stick. 🙄
Most combat arm units are mostly made up of whites and Hispanics.

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
Full time employees get free 4 year college for certain degrees. My son is obtaining an IT degree. He has to pay $1 a day! He lived the IT classes but this humanities class has him pulling his hair out from the idiocy.
Good for him!! Unfortunately every college degree entails suffering a class or two with THAT professor or THAT subject.

Reactions: Ruthgu3

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
View attachment 2102
I did a job at SNHU and was amazed at how far our race has devolved.
As it was in the time of NOAH. Sodom and Gomorrah have nothing on our society today.

I'm glad my 13 yr old man calls out the political correctness and even complains about the viture signalling of the mommies boys in his class.

Teach your kid how to handle Money, shoot straight with their words and their firearms, and always be respectful but do not take crap from anyone. And most of all praise our creator.

Amen

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Along with a psychologist so they can “discuss” the situation instead of using weapons. The USA will get our A** handed to us on a rusted platter, not silver! And let’s not forget, Biden said the police should be trained to shoot criminals in the leg.

Last edited:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
May as well the Military is a disgrace with those white right wing men in it...they do not protect the Oath of the Constitution...the white right wing men are gutless and weak.....they have allowed Communism, pedophilia, corruption etc to take over the country...time for the black women and gender mentally retarded to take over...lol

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
May as well the Military is a disgrace with those white right wing men in it...they do not protect the Oath of the Constitution...the white right wing men are gutless and weak.....they have allowed Communism, pedophilia, corruption etc to take over the country...time for the black women and gender mentally retarded to take over...lol
If a sexually mature human does not have balls then it is most definitely NOT a man....something to consider😉

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat