March 4

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Pokemommy

Jan 28, 2021
I'm afraid there is a plot against the MAGA Deplorable. There are rumors of an uprising to be at the capitol on March 4. I am afraid they may have hired actors posing as Deplorables so that they can once again depict us as domestic terrorists.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
I'm afraid there is a plot against the MAGA Deplorable. There are rumors of an uprising to be at the capitol on March 4. I am afraid they may have hired actors posing as Deplorables so that they can once again depict us as domestic terrorists.
Like they did on Jan 6? I would advise anyone thinking of going to DC or any state capital on March 4 to “stand down” don’t go, and do not carry weapons if you go!!!

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
Just look at how Wray is lying about Antifa not being there or why 3 Capitol Police died? What about Ashli Bobbitt’s death?
F37FE32D-5ED5-441C-84C6-08E29F9C65AE.jpeg

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Its the 4th and Joe is still the President....

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Like they did on Jan 6? I would advise anyone thinking of going to DC or any state capital on March 4 to “stand down” don’t go, and do not carry weapons if you go!!!
It would not be shocking if they try spinning to food making the National Guardsmen sick on the right....they will stop at nothing. No doubt several of us are now on a “watch & destroy” list!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What is happening is a lot of Anons, believe Trump will be in office tomorrow so antifa, blm, fbi, CIA, whomever will probably start some crap for the next couple of days and blame it on q trump supporters. Hence why the cost of a night in the trump hotels are more expensive this week than usual.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat