Maria Bartiromo: I Know Biden's "On the Phone All the Time with Obama and I'm Hearing He's Running Things"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Maria Bartiromo: I Know Biden's "On the Phone All the Time with Obama and I'm Hearing He's Running Things from Behind the Scenes"

1616967495392.png

Last edited:

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
There is an episode in the original Star Trek series where a former Federation captain was captured, drugged, and kept in a state of unconsciousness by the people of an alien civilization. They propped him up as their supreme leader, a la Adolf Hitler. He never actually spoke, but instead people behind the scenes were calling all the shots. We have the same thing in America today. I'm with Maria. Obama is calling the shots, but I'd also include Susan Rice.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

Maria Bartiromo: I Know Biden's "On the Phone All the Time with Obama and I'm Hearing He's Running Things from Behind the Scenes"

View attachment 3876
Yes we knew, but thank you Maria for saying it out loud on your program. You refuse to be silenced and I appreciate your integrity. The more it is said the more it is spread. Hopefully, the more people that find out will create more outrage and anger knowing that Obama is knowingly interfering in an office that he has NO right to. He had his 2 terms and did enough damage to our country. It's bad enough that we are dealing with an illegitimate Biden administration

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
one thing to keep in mind regarding who is running things, its not lost on me that Obama did not tell anybody to evacuate when the rads were almost double the safe level HERE. Russia evaluated Chernobyl during a similar event, yet Obama let everyone sit there and cook and bathe in Cesium for months.

we went out to eat and the waiter said "would you like some stronium 90 with that madam?"
makes you wonder if trusting his appointees (mostly leftist appointees) about this vaccine is wisdom??

couple this with Suez, evergreen, clinton, CIA, what not to like....the usual suspects are running things, not just ob-lama but clinton, not just them but all those behind them, the whole globalist cabal.
they want the mid east to destabilize so they can have a bigger share and more control in the end.
even the bushes were in on this, with the saudi's and many others....911 was a planned war.

too bad china is thinking the same thing, they want/need the oil.... because i don't see this workin' out the way they think it will.
ez 38

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat