Maricopa AZ

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

tlj

Feb 9, 2021
I try not to miss an episode of WarRoom live, For me I really don't need anymore News. I do supplement, if need be, with sites such as Gateway Pundit, Populist Press etc. I was watching Bill O'Reilly last night and left the tv on (not normally) and another show came on but I fell asleep. I woke up to find the Host talking to someone from Arizona about the 'Stop the Steal'. I had earlier that day made a post about how no one in the media was talking about the fact that we could re-take the Senate along with House in 2022. Everyone is focused on the House. Myself I feel that America needs facts as we watch the left destroying our country with a smirk on their faces. So this AZ clown says there's some hope we could retake the House but no chance we can retake the Senate. Then in hind-site he says that there is a chance to re-take the seat from Kelly but since it's only one seat it probably wouldn't be worth the effort. This is why I do not watch much tv as any clown can appear on it with a tee-shirt stained with mustard and just mouth off non-sense. Did this person even attend kindergarten? Do the Arithmetic. Its 50-50 now. Take one seat (Kelly's) away that leaves 50-49. Now add one seat (Ward?) and suddenly you have 51-49. Magic right! Now if you do the same in Georgia with Warnock and presto you have 52-48. That's roughly what Donald Trump had to work with. I take it this person was once a McCain supporter. The critical element is to do actual voter reform and then the possibilities are endless. In hindsight I should have substituted Lollipops and green peas.

I have skin in the game as I cast a ballot here in Arizona and it was marginalized with the use of fraud. A friendly reminder to not send your donations to the RNC. Make the time and effort to ensure that your donation goes directly to the candidate of your choice. The RNC also uses quirky advertisements that ask you to send your donations to them and they will then use it to support your candidate. That is a lie don't fall for it.

Momtoza

Feb 9, 2021
I try not to miss an episode of WarRoom live, For me I really don't need anymore News. I do supplement, if need be, with sites such as Gateway Pundit, Populist Press etc. I was watching Bill O'Reilly last night and left the tv on (not normally) and another show came on but I fell asleep. I woke up to find the Host talking to someone from Arizona about the 'Stop the Steal'. I had earlier that day made a post about how no one in the media was talking about the fact that we could re-take the Senate along with House in 2022. Everyone is focused on the House. Myself I feel that America needs facts as we watch the left destroying our country with a smirk on their faces. So this AZ clown says there's some hope we could retake the House but no chance we can retake the Senate. Then in hind-site he says that there is a chance to re-take the seat from Kelly but since it's only one seat it probably wouldn't be worth the effort. This is why I do not watch much tv as any clown can appear on it with a tee-shirt stained with mustard and just mouth off non-sense. Did this person even attend kindergarten? Do the Arithmetic. Its 50-50 now. Take one seat (Kelly's) away that leaves 50-49. Now add one seat (Ward?) and suddenly you have 51-49. Magic right! Now if you do the same in Georgia with Warnock and presto you have 52-48. That's roughly what Donald Trump had to work with. I take it this person was once a McCain supporter. The critical element is to do actual voter reform and then the possibilities are endless. In hindsight I should have substituted Lollipops and green peas.

I have skin in the game as I cast a ballot here in Arizona and it was marginalized with the use of fraud. A friendly reminder to not send your donations to the RNC. Make the time and effort to ensure that your donation goes directly to the candidate of your choice. The RNC also uses quirky advertisements that ask you to send your donations to them and they will then use it to support your candidate. That is a lie don't fall for it.
Yes I am no longer donating ANYTHING to the RNC. We watch WarRoom pretty religiously, if we miss it we try to catch it on Rumble although they are slow to post on there.
Brandon Tatum announced a Maricopa County Board of Supervisors recall petition signing tonight in Phoenix. It's nice to see people reacting and doing something!!!

Reactions: tlj

tlj

Feb 9, 2021
Yes I am no longer donating ANYTHING to the RNC. We watch WarRoom pretty religiously, if we miss it we try to catch it on Rumble although they are slow to post on there.
Brandon Tatum announced a Maricopa County Board of Supervisors recall petition signing tonight in Phoenix. It's nice to see people reacting and doing something!!!
Absolutely. If Arizona can crack the egg others will follow. At a minimum it will give other sates the ammo to reform their election systems too. Thanks for the heads up.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat