Maricopa County Must Provide Ballots From 2020 Election For Audit...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

A Maricopa County judge has ruled that the Arizona Senate subpoenas demanding the 2020 election ballots and voting machines for audit are valid.​

In the ruling, the judge wrote that “the court finds that the subpoenas are legal and enforceable.”

“There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas. The subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections,” the ruling continued. “The Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters. Accordingly, the Senators have the power to subpoena material as part of an inquiry into election reform measures. As such, the Subpoenas have a proper legislative purpose. The Subpoenas also do not violate separation of powers principles.”

The judge added that “production of the subpoenaed materials would not violate confidentiality laws.”

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

A Maricopa County judge has ruled that the Arizona Senate subpoenas demanding the 2020 election ballots and voting machines for audit are valid.​

In the ruling, the judge wrote that “the court finds that the subpoenas are legal and enforceable.”

“There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas. The subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections,” the ruling continued. “The Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters. Accordingly, the Senators have the power to subpoena material as part of an inquiry into election reform measures. As such, the Subpoenas have a proper legislative purpose. The Subpoenas also do not violate separation of powers principles.”

The judge added that “production of the subpoenaed materials would not violate confidentiality laws.”

ABOUT DARN TIME.....
why didn't this happen BEFORE JAN 6?

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
The County admits that it has not stored the ballots as provided for in § 16-624 because the ballots are still “under the custody and control of the Board of Supervisors.” The County claims it has not stored the ballots with the County Treasurer as required “because of ongoing litigation.”

By now, those ballots have been doctored to avoid detection of fraud.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Much ado about nothing.....WHAT in the Flip will this accomplish.....any good thoughts... because I haven't a clue.....whats the purpose...I dont get it....help....I need a LAWYER BRAIN.....

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
ABOUT DARN TIME.....
Because like in other swing states, the legislatures would not convene. Some states need a certain percentage of legislators to vote to convene or the governor may call for a special session. In Arizona, we all know that their POS governor was bought off by (no doubt) Mark Zuckerberg or George Soros. When the truth comes out, all of these people who fought the transparency need to be strung up. And I mean that literally. Pure treason.

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
if one domino falls, it sets off a chain reaction.
To what? Trump won’t get in since the Biden took office and Congress and senate validated the election. President Pelosi? I don’t think that’s any better. A re-vote will be in 2024 nothing earlier. We don’t want the military to take over the higher echelon are mostly democrats and pro-war.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021

This is the fruit of the "Honey Badgers" in the Arizona Legislature. Every MAGA Deplorable should digest this information and remember it when you want an example of what "Never Giving Up" can accomplish

mama1993

Feb 18, 2021

GREAT!!!! LIKE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO HIDE "THE EVIDENCE OF A FRAUDULENT STOLEN ELECTION"!!!!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I keep wondering how HISTORY will record this STOLEN Fraudulent Swipe of POWER....back when it happened to the various suspects....the tainted systems were a hell of a lot simpler than today's fare...but our computing path seems a lot more transparent...than...throwing a slip of paper into a box....there were no overriding backups in that ancient cause.
In our world today.....smart guys figured out..THE FIX...but still....the damn LAW OF THE LAND just turned a blind eye and said....'move on....nothin to see'.....NOTHING TO SEE...NOTHING TO SEE....NOTHING TO SEE....are you kidding me.....I really HOPE....however that works... in the treasure chests... where ....'histories' are stored...and debated...that they RIP TO SHREDS....let me say that again....i hope they RIP TO SHREDS....the likes of oh.....PENCE....PENCE....PENCE....and the minions he colluded with....because...the TRUTH WILL COME OUT...it wont be pretty.....and....man...I'd love to see these damn TRAITORS...sent to their respective 'corners' ....and given the book...wishful thinking...I know.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
This is the fruit of the "Honey Badgers" in the Arizona Legislature. Every MAGA Deplorable should digest this information and remember it when you want an example of what "Never Giving Up" can accomplish
I agree with Psalm 27. The 4 Republican Maricopa County Election Commissioners have fought tooth and nail to keep an audit of the machines from happening. Why would they do that and risk going to jail? Maybe, just maybe, they erased the Digital Ballots like what was done in Dr. Shiva's run for office in a Massachusetts Republican Primary. Dr. Shiva's case is still in the court system there and moving toward Discovery. Maricopa County is pursuing to do an audit like Dr. Shiva did, and I hope that they do find the Digital Ballots and do not find that they have been erased. It is going to continue to be an upward battle that will take a lot of Honey Badger Deplorables!

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
ABOUT DARN TIME.....
I’m thinking the sorry bastards that fought it all along “the supervisory board “ are in deep trouble. I’m sure they’ll just play stupid when the evidence comes to life. Prison should be in their future. It was rinos and democrats on that board.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat