Marjorie Taylor Greene Announces Lawsuit Against Nancy Pelosi

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I do not dig MTG but she is doing the things that are needed. She is right on border. She is correct on due process for Jan. 6 alleged insurrectionists. She is right on vaccines. But she failed charm school. This turns off people but whatever.

• Sad
Reactions: betsycrowley

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I do not dig MTG but she is doing the things that are needed. She is right on border. She is correct on due process for Jan. 6 alleged insurrectionists. She is right on vaccines. But she failed charm school. This turns off people but whatever.
Sometimes you need a cat fight and WE HAVE A CATFIGHTER!

Reactions: rwb-tex

Zolette

Jan 17, 2021
Nancy Pelosick has been turning me off for more than 30 years. The corruption Nancy breeds is sickening.

Reactions: coloradocaviado

jon forte

Feb 19, 2021
Sounds like you have MYGDS, but it is not uncommon for white collar women to look down on working class women🧚

P

Prayer is Power

Pelosi should've been put to pasture along time ago for breaking laws ! "Her own laws at that " !!! She needs put on trial for Jan.6th !!!! Not Trump !!! Where in the hell are all these spineless Republicans??????? It's way past time for her to get what she deserves !!!! Americans are fed up !!!!
I do believe that if most Americans had their way, right now, a gallows would be built in about 5 minutes.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT........ MAME......I do not think you are aware of..... THIS FACT......this NATION is.........BARELY.....BARELY........BARELY......hanging on......WE are not only on the.......EDGE OF THAT CLIFF......to some...we are in FREE FALL.....
I really really really really really WANT YOU TO HEAR THIS......and quite frankly...I dont give a DAMN....a DAMN.... if you are 'upset....or.....'hurt'...or.....'I hurt your precious FEELINGS'.......WE ARE LOSING THIS NATION......MAME.....WE ARE LOSING THIS NATION.......and you are worried about decorum...???.....and if you dont understand that word....it basically means....how someone acts.
this lady....who is walking the halls of congress......who is fighting and clawing and screaming and spitting nails....is a MOTHER......who was sitting at home and watching...HER BELOVED COUNTRY being shredded.....so....she fought to get onto that floor in Congress and WON......what the hell are you doing with YOUR TIME....????
her life and the lives of her family have been threatened.....she WALKS around Washington with a TARGET ON HER BACK.......she opens her mouth and people accuse her of wailing as if she were possessed by Satan......and she pushes and pushes and PUSHES BACK ...against all the INSANITY AND CRAZY... and frankly is up against a WAR SO big....it looks like David AND Goliath.
And you...?
Say she needs to be...oh...what.....?????.....more gentle.....and FAILS CHARM SCHOOL....
ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME......???
I spoke with a friend today....who has THREE DOCTORATES.......an MD.....Jurisprudence...and a doctorate in Theology.........it wasnt an uplifting...happy conservation....it is HIS intellectual belief......we have LOST THIS COUNTRY.......in two years when TRUMP runs again.....it will not even matter.....because THE DAMAGE THAT BIDEN and the CABEL ....are doing and have done.......will be so egregious......well......and YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
CHARM SCHOOL.
hey lady.......wake the HELL UP........we are AT WAR.......and I will say this again......WE ARE LOSING THIS COUNTRY.
ok....now......come after me....and...I ..guess I flunked CHARM SCHOOL.....too....!!!!!!!
WE
ARE
LOSING
THIS
COUNTRY.......Lady.......
and you want MGT to what...??????.....be a little bit like a teddy bear?
Oh......PAAAAAA LEEEEZZZZZZZ.

Last edited:

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Finally! I hope it goes somewhere. Pelosi and her despots should swing for many crimes, but if this gets the ball rolling that’s a good thing. All the California Communists and many others in the swamp should be on trial for treason. Public hanging or electric bleachers would be too good for these traitors.

Reactions: Shellee

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Love MTG --no one asked for charm school my granny taught eloquetion and I fer sure flunked..so who cares she is doing an awesome job and GOd Bless her for standing up for us!!!!! A very smart and caring lady! U ROCK MTG!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat