Marjorie Taylor Greene Destroys Fort Pelosi

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Wonder why she is so HATED....hum....let's see...perhaps...could it be...because she CARRIES....THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.....around in her back pocket.....and THROWS IT BACK...into the faces...of these.....morally BANKRUPT hypocrites.
Me thinks I'm 'ON' to something....!!!!!
She....REALLY IS.....PELOSI'S.....WORSE NIGHTMARE.....and it is a ...DELICIOUS SLICE....of the ULTIMATE PAYBACK....that PELOSI...soooooo deserves....in SPADES....and....a million times OVER.
keep kicking that sand....BACK in their faces.....Marg. Greene....you just might make the FBIs ....MOST WANTED........!!!!!!!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
What a powerful lady...reminds me of historical figures who stood up against evil in the government...
MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE - MODERN DAY JOAN OF ARC - JPEG.jpg

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
"if walls dont work why are these here". thank you mtg for all you do, at-least someone gives a hoot." you do know this will be considered a white supremacist threat to those treasonous politicians because they make up their own rules because they are dictators

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Wonder why she is so HATED....hum....let's see...perhaps...could it be...because she CARRIES....THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.....around in her back pocket.....and THROWS IT BACK...into the faces...of these.....morally BANKRUPT hypocrites.
She....REALLY IS.....PELOSI'S.....WORSE NIGHTMARE.....and it is a ...DELICIOUS SLICE....of the ULTIMATE PAYBACK....that PELOSI...soooooo deserves....in SPADES....and....a million times OVER.
keep kicking that sand....BACK in their faces.....Marg. Greene....you just might make the FBIs ....MOST WANTED........!!!!!!!
That's for sure, the most dangerous person

5150mtnx

Mar 15, 2021
Green and Trump are on America's most wanted list!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat