Marjorie Taylor Greene Targeted By Twitter and Democrats on Same Day

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BADGE OF HONOR....my dear.....BADGE OF HONOR.....wear it well......and....I am SURE SHE WILL!!!!!
ditto...SHE'S our HERO !!!!!!!
MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE - THIS  IS  WHAT  AN  AMERICAN  HERO  LOOKS  LIIKE - JPEG.jpg

ballerinaaa

Mar 5, 2021
Emailed my rep Kay Granger on this:
What in the world are YOU doing to stop these insane bills passing through the house, ie, HR1 and the ultimate money pot of the so called "Co-vid Relief" bill? What are you doing to defend Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene from the democrats trying to throw her out of office for doing her JOB? She's fighting them every single day using legal procedure, making them go on the record with their vote so all of us peons out here can know exactly WHO is throwing us under the bus. There is no excuse for laying down and not fighting like all of you "career" politicians are. You're only outnumbered by TEN democrats. Yes, they can out vote you, but they won't be so willing to do so when they have to actually put their NAME on the record instead of having Queen Nancy decide who wins by a few "Yea's" on the house floor. You've been in office long enough that you should know procedure and how to stall and circumvent bad legislation. A newbie like Marjorie Taylor Greene figured it out in her FIRST TERM! She's using what little power she has to protect Georgia and all the rest of us while you do WHAT? Stay silent? Go along? Get along...with let's face it...Communists? You, Kay Granger, and all the rest of your lazy republican cohorts better get a clue because this country is going to rise up and replace the entire lot of you. I will make it my mission to start at the grassroots level to talk to my neighbors and get right up into my precinct to find a challenger to you to get a REAL representative to replace you. I remember contacting you before the TARP bill in 2008 along with MILLIONS of Americans, exhorting you to vote AGAINST that bill. There was no reply from you until AFTER it passed and I wish I still had the condescending email you or one of your staff wrote, essentially telling me what an uneducated hick I was and that YOU knew better and you HAD to vote for it, and here you are...still sitting in your cushy house seat 18 years later and STILL doing nothing. I hope you're on the ballot for 2022 because at this point, a potato with a Facebook page and a Twitter account should be able to unseat you, and NO, I don't want your newsletter. I can rightly assume there's absolutely NOTHING that you're doing to protect my job, retirement, dominion over medical decisions for my own body or most important, my right to have my legal vote cast and counted.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Emailed my rep Kay Granger on this:
What in the world are YOU doing to stop these insane bills passing through the house, ie, HR1 and the ultimate money pot of the so called "Co-vid Relief" bill? What are you doing to defend Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene from the democrats trying to throw her out of office for doing her JOB? She's fighting them every single day using legal procedure, making them go on the record with their vote so all of us peons out here can know exactly WHO is throwing us under the bus. There is no excuse for laying down and not fighting like all of you "career" politicians are. You're only outnumbered by TEN democrats. Yes, they can out vote you, but they won't be so willing to do so when they have to actually put their NAME on the record instead of having Queen Nancy decide who wins by a few "Yea's" on the house floor. You've been in office long enough that you should know procedure and how to stall and circumvent bad legislation. A newbie like Marjorie Taylor Greene figured it out in her FIRST TERM! She's using what little power she has to protect Georgia and all the rest of us while you do WHAT? Stay silent? Go along? Get along...with let's face it...Communists? You, Kay Granger, and all the rest of your lazy republican cohorts better get a clue because this country is going to rise up and replace the entire lot of you. I will make it my mission to start at the grassroots level to talk to my neighbors and get right up into my precinct to find a challenger to you to get a REAL representative to replace you. I remember contacting you before the TARP bill in 2008 along with MILLIONS of Americans, exhorting you to vote AGAINST that bill. There was no reply from you until AFTER it passed and I wish I still had the condescending email you or one of your staff wrote, essentially telling me what an uneducated hick I was and that YOU knew better and you HAD to vote for it, and here you are...still sitting in your cushy house seat 18 years later and STILL doing nothing. I hope you're on the ballot for 2022 because at this point, a potato with a Facebook page and a Twitter account should be able to unseat you, and NO, I don't want your newsletter. I can rightly assume there's absolutely NOTHING that you're doing to protect my job, retirement, dominion over medical decisions for my own body or most important, my right to have my legal vote cast and counted.
Good For You ballerinaaa!💪🙂

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat