Mark Finchem - Arizona Needs Action

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Looking forward to actual arrests and actual action!
lock them up...
HILLARY - JAIL HER -  L O C K   HER UP -  2 -  JPEG.jpg

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
HERE ARE ALL THE Arizona State Republican SENATORS:
...call to GET THEM TO FOLLOW THROUGH on their subpoenas of Maricopa County voting equipment and ballots.
https://www.azleg.gov/MemberRoster/?body=S

Last edited:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Arizona representative Mark Finchem urges action from the War Room audience to call the state senate to get them to follow through on their subpoenas of Maricopa County voting equipment and ballots.
I will not accept anymore talk or listen to any interviews until I see someone in handcuffs and charged...simple...fck off with all the threats, conspiracy theories, court BS...

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I will not accept anymore talk or listen to any interviews until I see someone in handcuffs and charged...simple...fck off with all the threats, conspiracy theories, court BS...
One vote delayed it, not stopped it. The Supreme Court is of the opinion the Arizona Senate has the binary authority to enforce it. I’m glad American generals of our past didn’t quit and go home when they experienced set backs. Arizona Senate Republicans overall are showing that same determination. It’s no time to abandon them.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat