Mark Finchem Rips Maricopa Board of Supervisors for Hiding Evidence in Audit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Whoopy doo...tell us something new we didnt know from Nov 3rd....all talk no action...real action..Military arrests....is the only answer....not have a petty Audit...write some report that noone will take notice of.....if they succeed in proving the election in that county was illegitimate...what next...off to a Supreme court that wont hear the case...and Biden still reigns KING....and master of world destruction....simply by being a mentally retarded corrupt communist...US citizens and military allowed this to happen.....sucked in....tell the innocent children in the middle east being killed that the US as a country is responsible for their deaths....instead I see some comments on here people supporting the HAMAS....terrorists...then the US DESERVED to get the Twin Towers destroyed as they supported internal terrorism.....what a fine honourable country the US is...they are the Devil of the planet at the moment...fix the fckin thing...NOW...not next year with a fckin Audit and Military letter to Biden telling him he is a naughty boy....people are dying and economies destroyed NOW because of the US....#1 perpetrator

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Exact - a - mundo........MILITARY ARRESTS......heck......do a CITIZENS ARREST.....I'll show up at their doorstep and serve them with 'papers'.......these people thwart the will of WE THE PEOPLE....or at least.....STOP.....the open transparency needed in a FREE SOCIETY......and we are suppose to say....'move along '.....'nothin to see here'......oh....HELL NO.....NADA....NOPE......put these MORONS behind bars....

MADECASTRO

Feb 18, 2021
in case ya'll missed the MCBOS letter let me sift through the vitriol and misdirection and give you their answers:

Senate: re deleted database and files.
County Answer: We didn't delete any files. Maybe they're not deleted or maybe you deleted them.

Senate: Where's the chain of custody documents?
County Answer: There is no chain of custody other than the documentation of our transfer to you.

Senate: why are the security bag ties cut and placed in the bottom of the ballot boxes?
County Answer: we cut the tags to open the ballot bags then place the ballots in long term storage ballot boxes. We add the cut tags and the ballot bag to the box then seal with regular tape.

Senate: many slips and dividers are missing in ballot batches. Are these items supposed to be there?
County Answer: yes it's our practice to divide batches by EV Transmittal Slips however not required by law. We don't know why batch slips are missing. Maybe you did it.

Senate: ballot boxes are mostly sealed with regular tape. Is this your policy?
County Answer: Yes. We only seal long term ballot storage boxes with tamper evident tape when they are selected for a hand count.

Senate: Why are there many instances of there being less ballots on the slips than in the batches
County Answer: In the case where EV slip counts are greater than ballots in a batch: the missing ballots are the ballots sent for duplication after being rejected by scanners.
a record for those ballots can be found in the Daily Tabulator Log slips.

Answer 7: Give us the admin passwords so we can conduct the full forensic audit
country answer: we don't have the admin passwords and are not legally entitled to them.

Answer 8: Deliver to us the routers as subpoenaed.
Country answer: No, we won't grant access to the routers by any means.

amsmith757

Dec 24, 2020
VA
in case ya'll missed the MCBOS letter let me sift through the vitriol and misdirection and give you their answers:

County Answer: We didn't delete any files. Maybe they're not deleted or maybe you deleted them.

County Answer: There is no chain of custody other than the documentation of our transfer to you.

Senate: why are the security bag ties cut and placed in the bottom of the ballot boxes?
County Answer: we cut the tags to open the ballot bags then place the ballots in long term storage ballot boxes. We add the cut tags and the ballot bag to the box then seal with regular tape.

Senate: many slips and dividers are missing in ballot batches. Are these items supposed to be there?
County Answer: yes it's our practice to divide batches by EV Transmittal Slips however not required by law. We don't know why batch slips are missing. Maybe you did it.

County Answer: Yes. We only seal long term ballot storage boxes with tamper evident tape when they are selected for a hand count.

Senate: Why are there many instances of there being less ballots on the slips than in the batches
County Answer: In the case where EV slip counts are greater than ballots in a batch: the missing ballots are the ballots sent for duplication after being rejected by scanners.

country answer: we don't have the admin passwords and are not legally entitled to them.

Right and the Republicans let it just slip by. No accountability

MADECASTRO

Feb 18, 2021
Right and the Republicans let it just slip by. No accountability
actually, I thought President Fann, Bennett (senate liaison) and the auditors did a tremendous job yesterday. They were clear, respectful, succinct and free of emotion. They came off much more credible and unbiased.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
Biden's doj says it would be criminal for us to recanvass the addresses listed. Then I guess that makes the census people when they come around and knock on my door that would be criminal because they want to know the names and ages of everyone living in my house. Just my two cents.

Reactions: MajFauxPas

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021

These are the evil games the demonrats(and rhinos) like to play, of course, "we the People" know we are not playing this game, we want to get down to the bottom of the truth, to be free!!!

Reactions: MajFauxPas

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Biden's doj says it would be criminal for us to recanvass the addresses listed. Then I guess that makes the census people when they come around and knock on my door that would be criminal because they want to know the names and ages of everyone living in my house. Just my two cents.
That’s right... and as a census taker in 2010 I can tell you that most of the knocking on doors was a waste of time because Portland adults were afraid of ‘government agents’ and talking to strangers.

However, this is different. MAGA isn’t afraid like that, but JOEANON, DNC and DOJ are very very afraid.

Reactions: Popsinpa60

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat