Mask wearing

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Kitsy

Feb 9, 2021
New York City
You're not kidding. If you listen to this podcast (https://cdn.jigg.cloud/WVWHOUR-01-24-21HQ/mp4/WVWHOUR-01-24-21HQ_audio.mp3), where his one guest, Shahram (his website: https://www.tilproject.com/), talks how in Iran, they covered the women up. This is similar to these Chinese Communist Party masks that do absolutely nothing but show how fearful and compliant you are. Few are dying from this virus and we can't even believe what the hospitals are telling us that people are truly dying from. These masks are the mask of conformity and Marxism.

I live in New York City and people drive alone in the car with the masks on; walk down the street with double masks on. I have never worn a mask unless I am going into a store. My building sent letters out to the tenants that everyone must wear a mask walking into the building and in the common hallways. I was like "no way". I wrote a strong but kind letter to every tenant explaining to them that the landlord does not have the authority to enforce such nonsense. It's up to you if you choose.

We need to start being free Americans again and not wear the masks while driving our cars, or walking down the street. Biden even said it himself that we will be wearing the masks until 2025. And they say things like "this is the new normal". Now I don't know about you, but this is far from any normal I have ever heard of and I am not a masker.

In New York the virus is so smart it knows when you are sitting down in a restaurant 3 feet from another diner not to bother you. But be sure to put it on, on your way to the restroom. It knows you're standing up and it knows what time it is so the restaurants close early here. It knows when you are on an airplane not to bother you while you are snacking and drinking. How dumb do they think that we are?

We need to stop this Marxist mask wearing ASAP. Do it now!

PAULY

Feb 2, 2021
LAKE PLACID FLORIDA
You're not kidding. If you listen to this podcast (https://cdn.jigg.cloud/WVWHOUR-01-24-21HQ/mp4/WVWHOUR-01-24-21HQ_audio.mp3), where his one guest, Shahram (his website: https://www.tilproject.com/), talks how in Iran, they covered the women up. This is similar to these Chinese Communist Party masks that do absolutely nothing but show how fearful and compliant you are. Few are dying from this virus and we can't even believe what the hospitals are telling us that people are truly dying from. These masks are the mask of conformity and Marxism.

I live in New York City and people drive alone in the car with the masks on; walk down the street with double masks on. I have never worn a mask unless I am going into a store. My building sent letters out to the tenants that everyone must wear a mask walking into the building and in the common hallways. I was like "no way". I wrote a strong but kind letter to every tenant explaining to them that the landlord does not have the authority to enforce such nonsense. It's up to you if you choose.

We need to start being free Americans again and not wear the masks while driving our cars, or walking down the street. Biden even said it himself that we will be wearing the masks until 2025. And they say things like "this is the new normal". Now I don't know about you, but this is far from any normal I have ever heard of and I am not a masker.

In New York the virus is so smart it knows when you are sitting down in a restaurant 3 feet from another diner not to bother you. But be sure to put it on, on your way to the restroom. It knows you're standing up and it knows what time it is so the restaurants close early here. It knows when you are on an airplane not to bother you while you are snacking and drinking. How dumb do they think that we are?

We need to stop this Marxist mask wearing ASAP. Do it now!
I have only worn it for physical therapy. Which I quit for that very reason. I own and run a business and people aproach my desk (many tourists), and when the get to me I say "WELCOME TO FREEDOM". They usually rip it it off and say "I hate this (expletive) thing". And then I think to myself "if I didn't live in Florida, I'd be dead by now". The mask is to SHAME PEOPLE TO SUBMISSION, AND HIGH JACK PEOPLE'S IDENTITY AND TAKE ONE'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS"
pauly

Reactions: Alice K

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
If someone infected coughs and a droplet lands you your eye good chance you will get the virus the mask over you mouth will not protect you. Best control for me is if you are sick do not go into the public then put on a mask and go see a doctor and get checked out.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
If someone infected coughs and a droplet lands you your eye good chance you will get the virus the mask over you mouth will not protect you. Best control for me is if you are sick do not go into the public then put on a mask and go see a doctor and get checked out.
1. If you can smell someone's cologne or cigarette through your mask. How effective is it?
2. See my user name

PAULY

Feb 2, 2021
LAKE PLACID FLORIDA
This is fake. It is the fake reason to take your freedom, religion, and IDENTITY, by SHAMING US TO SUBMISSION. In America we wear our panties on our HIPS, not on our FACE!
pauly

Reactions: Alice K

Kitsy

Feb 9, 2021
New York City
I have only worn it for physical therapy. Which I quit for that very reason. I own and run a business and people approach my desk (many tourists), and when the get to me I say "WELCOME TO FREEDOM". They usually rip it it off and say "I hate this (expletive) thing". And then I think to myself "if I didn't live in Florida, I'd be dead by now". The mask is to SHAME PEOPLE TO SUBMISSION, AND HIGH JACK PEOPLE'S IDENTITY AND TAKE ONE'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS"
Pauly
Last night i listened to a calif lawyer who is educating business owners on how to run their business without masks working within the law.

Newsom and any Gov cannot make laws. I can't remember her name. She was on Fireside Chat show. She was responsible for having the lighted message boards on the highway in Laguna, CA change the message from " wear a mask it's the law" to "wear a mask".

Maybe look her up. She's working with small biz because they are the backbone of America.

I can tell you she is from the Ventura County area.

Her name is Peggy Hall:

Last edited:
Reactions: PAULY

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat