Maskhole Harasses Woman Minding Her Own Business –– It Backfires

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

He thought he was "cancelling" her, but the internet verdict is in and he is the loser.

1620348173355.png

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

He thought he was "cancelling" her, but the internet verdict is in and he is the loser.

View attachment 4815
THIS is ASSAULT, slander...and because he posted it LIBEL....OR MAY CAUSE OTHERS PURPOSEFULLY TO SEEK TO HARM HER..thus a felony, imo ‼️ As he hostilely approached her and threatened her with videotaping to expose her to any sort of further assault or intimidation by the world at large

I wouldn't want to be him...any reasonable lawyer would have a field day...and because she stated she is pregnant any complications she may suffer may be a result of his assault ‼️

Assault​

At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and Tort Law. There is, however, an additional Criminal Law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful Battery.

Statutory definitions of assault in the various jurisdictions throughout the United States are not substantially different from the common-law definition.

Elements​

Generally, the essential elements of assault consist of an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive contact that causes apprehension of such contact in the victim.

The act required for an assault must be overt. Although words alone are insufficient, they might create an assault when coupled with some action that indicates the ability to carry out the threat. A mere threat to harm is not an assault; however, a threat combined with a raised fist might be sufficient if it causes a reasonable apprehension of harm in the victim.Intent is an essential element of assault. In tort law, it can be specific intent—if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim—or general intent—if he or she intends to do the act that causes such apprehension. In addition, the intent element is satisfied if it is substantially certain, to a reasonable person, that the act will cause the result. A defendant who holds a gun to a victim's head possesses the requisite intent, since it is substantially certain that this act will produce an apprehension in the victim. In all cases, intent to kill or harm is irrelevant."

Last edited:

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
I couldn’t imagine saying such a horrible thing if untrue but... I unfortunately sometimes forget how low some people can be😔
Welcome to cancel culture. This was an abhorrent targeted assault on the kind of person that must be obliterated. The offense was not the masklessness of the woman, it was who she was. Do you think it would have happened to a maskless Muslim woman or black woman? Not a chance! This is a war against our cultural heritage. Lying about something to make a political point is not lying in the mind of cancel culture activist... it is all about the ends justifies the means. Even if it were true that Covid caused the death of loved ones, the rational and balanced person would not do what was done here. So yes, count me as a skeptic. It was a planned, scripted, and targeted assault. It may have even been a hate crime.

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Yes she should have said you idiot it’s been here since at least 2002 go to the cdc website and search sars02!!! With all the attention drawn by the attacker it would have been a wonderful way to spread public awareness!!!
When the pandemic first hit, I did a lot of research. And whenever someone confronted me for not wearing a mask, I would ask them "Do you know how small a coronavirus is? Because my research tells me it is about 0.0003 michrons. (Honestly, I'm so old now, I do not recall if that is actually the size, but for the sake of this illustration, go with me here.) And do you know the weave size of your mask? Because if you did, you would realize that the equivalent of your mask stopping the coronavirus is the same as the chain link fence stopping a mosquito. Please do your own research before trying to judge me and my solid logic for not wearing a mask."
Typically that ended the conversation and I heard no more from that person. And I would declare it loud enough for those near us to hear.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Welcome to cancel culture. This was an abhorrent targeted assault on the kind of person that must be obliterated. The offense was not the masklessness of the woman, it was who she was. Do you think it would have happened to a maskless Muslim woman or black woman? Not a chance! This is a war against our cultural heritage. Lying about something to make a political point is not lying in the mind of cancel culture activist... it is all about the ends justifies the means. Even if it were true that Covid caused the death of loved ones, the rational and balanced person would not do what was done here. So yes, count me as a skeptic. It was a planned, scripted, and targeted assault. It may have even been a hate crime.
I see what you mean it does seem targeted😡

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
When the pandemic first hit, I did a lot of research. And whenever someone confronted me for not wearing a mask, I would ask them "Do you know how small a coronavirus is? Because my research tells me it is about 0.0003 michrons. (Honestly, I'm so old now, I do not recall if that is actually the size, but for the sake of this illustration, go with me here.) And do you know the weave size of your mask? Because if you did, you would realize that the equivalent of your mask stopping the coronavirus is the same as the chain link fence stopping a mosquito. Please do your own research before trying to judge me and my solid logic for not wearing a mask."
Typically that ended the conversation and I heard no more from that person. And I would declare it loud enough for those near us to hear.
Excellent analogy... I saw on tv a very knowledgeable doctor give one quite similar, I think she’s also one of the”good vocal, pre-treatment docs”👍🏻

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat