Matt Gaetz – I heard Pelosi making ‘threats’ on House floor (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
mattg.png

‘Democrats Were Forced To Get In Line On Impeachment’ – Comments begin at 1:22

“It’s not just that Nancy Pelosi raises money for her political caucus, it’s that Nancy Pelosi uses that money as a political weapon against anyone who would potentially vote against impeachment,” Gaetz said. “Andy and I observed active threats on the House floor that if the Blue Dog Democrats did not go along with the radical left of the Democratic Party and support impeachment, that they would not be supported by the DCCC.”

“It’s a huge mistake for the Democrats,” Biggs began. There are people within the Democratic caucus itself that realize they have nothing and it’s done nothing but help President Trump solidify his position with people of reason throughout the country.

“Some of them, I’ve talked to them quietly aside. They want this to go away. They wish it had never happened, but you know what, Nancy Pelosi has raised money for them but the reality is many wish this thing would go away. But it’s not going to go away. It is actually going to blow up even more I’m afraid.”

SOURCE: https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/31/matt-gaetz-democrats-threatened-impeachment/

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat