Matt Gaetz — Someone is trying to kill me…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I would go to give him security free of charge but fairly sure that my gun permit would not pass DC or Washington standards.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
why did gaetz vote for red flag gun laws?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Little WIMP.....GARRETT.....who....I know know know....we cant judge a book by its cover.....but Mr Garret looks like the school kid WIMP....that got picked on as a little boy.....so now.....???.....he's a DEMONRAT.....so I'm gonna say.....in his WACKO MIND.....its PAYBACK....
......what a DESPICABLE HUMAN SLIME BALL.....that literally plays FAVORITES.....and uses the LAW only for PROTECTING....his FRIENDS.......and PUNISHING....those of which he disagrees...
....oh....like MOMS AND DADS....who dont want their children learning that the WHITE MAN is BAD.....and ALL BLACKS are oppressed......and NOT PROTECTING a sitting member of congress because he has differing political views....
Just another EVIL POS sitting next to the GRAND EVIL POS....Biden.
THESE PEOPLE ARE...... BEYOND EVIL.....they have climbed out of the pit of HELL......and walk amongst us.......and.....they need to be placed.....BACK INTO THEIR DARK...EVIL....SATANIC PITS....!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Gary Lee
Oct 7, 2021

Matt Gaetz tells a disturbing story on the House floor today

‘Portland has ordered a hit on you. I accepted the contract. Have a good day.’

‘DOJ refused to arrest a Democrat for threatening to kill me’
Well, maybe that vaxx/blowdart thing the Pfizer traitors to humankind were proposing isn't a bad idea--they just need to be aimed at the right people... Shoot, they're RUNNING away from Project Veritas cameras, so imagine the screams if you REALLY vaccinated one of them.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Well, maybe that vaxx/blowdart thing the Pfizer traitors to humankind were proposing isn't a bad idea--they just need to be aimed at the right people... Shoot, they're RUNNING away from Project Veritas cameras, so imagine the screams if you REALLY vaccinated one of them.
The Vax is but one of their fruits - "By their fruits Ye shall know them" - thus saith the Lord. I quite agree - these are demons loosed up on the earth - they need to be returned to the pit from when they came. Our Lord Jesus Christ brings the Keys to Heaven & Hell with HIS return, and Lucifer and his minions shall be cast into the Lake of Fire. " It will take great patience on our part to not send these SOBs to hell before our Lord returns.
When I look about all I see are the fruits they have brought - can any one of them prove me wrong?
We have this plague, and the lie of the vax - we have a stolen election that put them in power - we have Ashl Babbit (and others) who have been murdered for no cause, we have the 13 patriots slaughtered for no cause - We have the multitude that have died from this man made plague that Fauci and his co-horts unleashed on the world - We have hardship, and famine falling on many, and more will soon follow - we have freedom crushed - people locked up in prison for no reason other than they are political enemies - We have our children being subjected to brain washing, and now being introduced to this China Vax . We see how the unborn were sacrificed, and still being sacrificed for the evil experiments of these demons.
Woe unto them for all the evil they have unleashed - I pray for Gods'Judgement to come swiftly, and consume them in totality in the Name of Jesus our Lord I pray- AMEN.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Remember our second amendment Matt. We still need it the crooks will have guns whither we do or not.
2ns Amendment is not in play - never will be and why? Because WE will not be disarmed - NOT NOW ! Not Ever! - The only way they will disarm us is by taking our rights from our cold dead hands. At least speaking for myself - that is the only way they get mine.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat