Matt Gaetz: I Would Resign My Seat to Defend President Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

Rep Matt Gaetz: Absolutely. If the President called me and wanted me to go defend him on the floor of the Senate, that would be the top priority in my life. I would leave my House seat. I would do anything I had to do.
BRILLIANT!!!! He's exactly right! A lukewarm defense is NOT what we need. Matt Gaetz is the PERFECT Defense Counsel for our President!!! HOORAY!(y)👏👊🦅🇺🇲 THAT'S HEROIC!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Love the effort & heart...but we need his butt in the House...we don't need to lose any seats to RINOS.
His district wouldn't elect a democrat or Rino. With DeSantis as the Governor - I think we're safe. Besides, without getting this election fraud taken care of, it won't matter anyway.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Rep Matt Gaetz: Absolutely. If the President called me and wanted me to go defend him on the floor of the Senate, that would be the top priority in my life. I would leave my House seat. I would do anything I had to do.
Im loving this Matt guy....loved him in the senate inquiries, impeachment etc...If Trump was to go for 2024, he should be his protoge and VP...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

OK step down temporarily, then go get voted back in...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I think Pompeo would make a great President after Trump too ~ but, having more than one awesome candidate isn't a bad thing!!!
True, forgot about him sorry...he has good intl ties now....Matt would make a great debator, and possibly speaker of the house...and or head lots of committees and future Biden / Obama / Hilary impeachments..as they have now set a precedent of impeaching civilians..open slather....

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
True, forgot about him sorry...he has good intl ties now....Matt would make a great debator, and possibly speaker of the house...and or head lots of committees and future Biden / Obama / Hilary impeachments..as they have now set a precedent of impeaching civilians..open slather....
Yep! They need to stop opening cans of worms, with the expectation that the GOP is too "dignified" to sling those worms back. I'm a fairly conservative person, in every sense of the word, but I'm sick of watching our side cower in the corner, every time someone calls them a name - or threatens to.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
This impeachment fight and "showcasing" the election fraud is the most important fight of our time! Matt Gaetz can do an incredible job. The greater good requires his sacrifice!

Reactions: Debjchap

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021

The optics would be great. Gaetz has that quick wit needed to contrast the self righteous and lying democrat house members who will be prosecuting the case. Gaetz is quick, he knows his stuff, and can sling back a dozen arrows for every one sent his way.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
The optics would be great. Gaetz has that quick wit needed to contrast the self righteous and lying democrat house members who will be prosecuting the case. Gaetz is quick, he knows his stuff, and can sling back a dozen arrows for every one sent his way.
Yeah, although sound arguments, President Trump's lawyers laid out some pretty dry stuff. The bottom line is when and how are they expecting to lay out EXACTLY how much fraud was involved in this election? It feels more like they're all hoping it will all just fade away, and that's infuriating!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
I agree that we need a full accounting of all the fraud. I actually think that enough could be revealed that would throw some states into doubt, so much so that it could turn the electoral college count around. We absolutely must keep this thing going, if for no other reason for the sake of national security and the economy. It is downright scary to see the level of ignorance and incompetence on display in this new administration. No one is in charge.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I agree that we need a full accounting of all the fraud. I actually think that enough could be revealed that would throw some states into doubt, so much so that it could turn the electoral college count around. We absolutely must keep this thing going, if for no other reason for the sake of national security and the economy. It is downright scary to see the level of ignorance and incompetence on display in this new administration. No one is in charge.
Full accounting is a waste of time...Dems and Dominion have had plenty of time to rig, change, make disappear anything....Its like warning a criminal 3 months in advance we are going to search your house for a murder weapon...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Matt should temporarily resign, defend Trump, get voted back in, he has the support and is young enough, take Military leadership as personal security for him and Trump into the hearing, citing BLM and Antifa supported by Demoncrats as a physical threat...as soon as it starts the Military arrest Pelosi / Schumar for Treason in conducting a hearing against the Constitution, perfect opportunity for a takeover from the Military....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat