Matt Gaetz Leaks Documents Proving Extortion Scheme by Former DOJ Official

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Rep. Matt Gaetz possesses text message screenshots, an email, and a typed document that purportedly support his claims that a federal investigation into his relationship with a 17-year-old is related to an extortion scheme against him.

On Tuesday, the New York Times reported that the Justice Department is investigating whether Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid her to travel with him. Gaetz has called the report “totally false.” Gaetz told Axios that his lawyers told him that he “was not a target but a subject of an investigation regarding sexual conduct with women.”

1617477915644.png

1617477927461.png

FULL STORY:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so the justice department is conducting extortion now, why am I not surprised.

when they came after the mob, we knew what was at work,

like I said, they din't want to get rid of the mob. they wanted to BECOME the mob themselves, why should'nt they be making all that money...that's what they were really about, not all, but enough of them.,

Reactions: AngellicAngela

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
We live in a CLOWN......CINDERELLA WORLD....where....a moron....a thug....even the friggin FBI....can sit down at a computer....compose a script....a storyline...with real names and real players....to create a scenario....at which....their intended target....becomes the VICTIM of horrific..... lies...smears....and...life altering .....and damning FALSEHOODS.
I say.....SET WASHINGTON ABLAZE....BURN THE WHOLE DAMN TOWN DOWN....!!!!!!!......lock these people UP....throw the keys away and forget these NEANDERTHALS were even on planet earth.
....these agents of formidable 'LIES'.....who try their hand at destruction.........will...always....in the land of reason and shame......BE DIRECTED to the exit door...eventually....as they will be..... living.....in a cold...hard...dark cell....either... on this side of reality.....or on the other side of 'reality' where God judges....those who bear false witness....and whose intent it was...to...mame...kill... slander...and...destroy...
.....ah......those thugs....will be judged rather HARSHLY........by a JUST GOD....if ANY of these MORONS.... think..... they will be able..... to get away..... with all of..... the deceit and seemingly rot gut that they are throwing into society...to see if it sticks......they will be sorely sorry......because......nothing.....nothing......nothing....EVER....slips past an almighty God.
...they are fools....living...on borrowed time.....building a complete house on sinking sand....
IT WILL FALL...PEOPLE.
IT WILL FALL.

Reactions: Unlimited1776

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I've watched and listened to everything Matt Gaetz has said and on TV, including following him on Steve Bannon's War Room. He's given me no reason to distrust him.

However, the DOJ, Democrats and all left leaning, reset orientated groups have given me many reasons to distrust them. Just look at the people they harmed financially and put them and their families through hell just to falsely claim Russian collusion on Trump! They threw Steve in jail for supporting Trump and helping to build the wall, not for any actual crimes. I would not trust them for anything! They are experts at throwing out sexual misconduct whenever it's convenient (probably have a cadre of women lined up to be sex accusers whenever necessary). They are experts at lying, experts at twisting the truth, and we know they are experts at "not caring" about anything other than their agenda. Many of them seem to be sociopathic or narcissistic, and they certainly no longer care about the American citizens.

Having said all that, which side would you go with??? :rolleyes:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat