McCarthy: I'd Bet My House Republicans Retake Majority in 2022

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well here the deal....we are SCREWED if all you FLAMING PATRIOTS....who love and voted for TRUMP in 2020....just WALK....and take your cookies home....ignoring this next round...in 2022..
Oh...baby....I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND the anger...the frustration....the absolute DISGUST and frankly....THE 'IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN'...attitude....because...we really DID GET SCREWED....and...we want the whole damn thing...FIXED....plus.....the TRUST IN these people to fix the issues and problems are suspect.....but....we dont know what is lurking under the surface with the likes of Syndey Powell and LIN Wood...and Mr. Pillowhead.
Two years in politics is an ETERNITY....so...let me just admonish...all you....FABULOUS FABULOUS PATRIOTS.....and this ARMY that TRUMP has built....to....NOT THROW IN...the towel.....and to recommit...AT LEAST....to the idea that...TRUMP NEEDS YOU...TRUMP NEEDS YOU....TRUMP NEEDS YOU.....and....this EVIL CABAL.....'playing president'....in the little white house...WONT stand...under the principals of LIFE....a cheater and lying SCUM cannot STAND indefinitely....their EVIL is...eventually...always...FOUND...EXPOSED...and TRUTH...rises to the surface.
Two years is a long time.....CALM....grasshopper....CALM.....(note to self....EASIER to write....than.... ACTUALLY LIVE).

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Two years is a long time for them to totally screw up america, not like it isn’t screwed atm. With all the invaders coming in, the dems and republicans changing how to vote, not really sure how you think we would win. Not saying not to vote, but don’t expect fraud not to happen for one, two, you going to vote for more back stabbers again as always? And when fraud happens again what will Americans do then? ”Hope” for 2024, another election? Just saying.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat