McConnell Gets Bad News After Trump Slaughtering…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
A county Republican Party in Kentucky demanded that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R‑Ky.) resign as leader after his comments on the Senate floor over the past weekend.

“I do not take this action lightly and understand the ramifications in doing so,” says a written statement by Nelson County GOP head Don Thrasher released on Tuesday, noting that he received Trump’s statement about McConnell’s leadership. “As the highest ranking Republican in that position you are de facto leader of the National Republican Party.”

“The overwhelming number of Republicans in Nelson County are not on your side on this issue and I speak on their behalf,” he says, writing that McConnell’s “leadership does not represent the Republican voters that put our faith in you in the last primary election” before asking the Senate Republican leader to resign.

AdieKaye

Feb 14, 2021
McConnell NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED big time.....and PRIMARIED... We The People are sick & tired of lifetime politicians who speak with forked tongue !!!!!
Unfortunately, he just won reelection with Trump's support. So KY's stuck with him for 6 more years unless they have a recall option. Kudos to Nelson County, though. At least they're speaking out.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
A county Republican Party in Kentucky demanded that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R‑Ky.) resign as leader after his comments on the Senate floor over the past weekend.

“I do not take this action lightly and understand the ramifications in doing so,” says a written statement by Nelson County GOP head Don Thrasher released on Tuesday, noting that he received Trump’s statement about McConnell’s leadership. “As the highest ranking Republican in that position you are de facto leader of the National Republican Party.”

“The overwhelming number of Republicans in Nelson County are not on your side on this issue and I speak on their behalf,” he says, writing that McConnell’s “leadership does not represent the Republican voters that put our faith in you in the last primary election” before asking the Senate Republican leader to resign.

Yeah, like he is going to do that.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Unfortunately, he just won reelection with Trump's support. So KY's stuck with him for 6 more years unless they have a recall option. Kudos to Nelson County, though. At least they're speaking out.
Hell be lucky to make it to 86yrs old...hope he carcs it before then so we can celebrate..perhaps with a decapitated head hanging in town square for everyone to pay their respects to....

dfields38

Jan 16, 2021

We're ashamed that he's from Ky! We want him out of office!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Yeah, like he is going to do that.
Agreed. Hopefully it will at least put him “on notice” and serve as a warning to any and all county, state and US Republicans holding elected positions from future negative comments against President Trump......they might feel “untouchable” against any legal charges or convictions but they should be concerned of being booted/elected out of office and from the gravy train.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
McConnell’s state of mind won’t take him to end of his term. 🙄
He’s losing/lost the Republican Party and knows it but desperately trying to hold on. The attacks on Trump are a dead giveaway. I agree with you, I don’t think he finishes his term. His puppet masters see him failing as well. Rejoice in that, they’re finding out Americans are a different breed.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021

Concern is. Why aren't "WE" PUSHING HARD!! THE SAME for those on the left??? Its like ANOTHER TRAP has been set & WE ARE like cattle to the slaughter, walking RIGHT into it. #Thoughts

Reactions: Libsnemesis

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

A step in the right direction KY

Reactions: Dip Stick

bossyfossy

Jan 15, 2021
McConnell NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED big time.....and PRIMARIED... We The People are sick & tired of lifetime politicians who speak with forked tongue !!!!!
Well, we do have the best government money can buy...$$$ he's bought and paid for by...special interest lobbyists, etc.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat