McConnell: I Would Support Trump If He Was The 2024 Republican Nominee...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Breaking: McConnell Issues Statement on Potential Trump 2024 Run That’s Absolutely Stunning​

NO DOUBT this RINO has gotten SO MUCH HATE VOICE-MAIL that he is compelled to make a public statement...just in the front of DJT's Sunday SPEECH ON CPAC...

• Haha
Reactions: 1650VaPatriot

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021

Breaking: McConnell Issues Statement on Potential Trump 2024 Run That’s Absolutely Stunning​

American Seriously GIF by UFC

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021

That isn't much of an endorsement coming from that traitor, who would want that traitor on their side while he is stratling the fence to see which way the wind blows to determine which side he in on at the moment.

Reactions: Trumpster

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
People will vote for him to, if he says something nice about Trump or because he said this. Same as Cruz and all the other backstabbing republicans. People will never learn. Oh well. 🤷🏼‍♀️😖😫

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
Trump seems to be good at doing that. 🙄😩
the problem is nobody is pushing back not even the war room acually i know the person who is rebonsible for this thats the reason i am flooding war room forum in hope the say something but i am shocked when i learned the dont use even SignalAPP and encrypt ProtonMail

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
Jerry Moron sucks....... lol
the problem is nobody is pushing back not even the war room acually i know the person who is responsible for this thats the reason i am flooding war room forum in hope the say something but i am shocked when i learned the dont use even SignalAPP and encrypt ProtonMail

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021

This Schmuck (TURTLE) will say ANYTHING! Never trust him, again! Don’t even laud him for SCOTUS picks. You see that only JUSTICES ALITO & THOMAS are TRUE AMERICANS — willing to do their job!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat