McConnell is a disgrace

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RebeccaCep

Feb 15, 2021
Mitch McConnell is a disgrace to the Republican party. By the way Mitch, key point you have NO CLUE about trial law 101! Your testimony that you “knew what was in the minds” of the Capitol criminals wouldn’t be permitted in ANY COURT OTHER THAN THE DEM KANGAROO COURT!
Unless of course you are professing to be a mind reader! Go home Mitch, you are not respected by anyone.

RebeccaCep

Feb 15, 2021
Mitch McConnell is a disgrace to the Republican party. By the way Mitch, key point you have NO CLUE about trial law 101! Your testimony that you “knew what was in the minds” of the Capitol criminals wouldn’t be permitted in ANY COURT OTHER THAN THE DEM KANGAROO COURT!
Unless of course you are professing to be a mind reader! Go home Mitch, you are not respected by anyone.
I wish Trump would learn from being so trustful of those that do NOT deserve it. ie - RINO GRAHAM!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Ras54

Feb 13, 2021
Wow!! Mitch has acquired one of the attributes of God he's all knowing. I guess that's why he's such a stud in the uniparty. Demicans/Repulicrats. Long live MAGA!!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Ras54

Feb 13, 2021
Wow!! Mitch has acquired one of the attributes of God he's all knowing. I guess that's why he's such a stud in the uniparty. Demicans/Repulicrats. Long live MAGA!!
I have a litmus test: when a politician comes to my door he/she has to wear the MAGA hat and let me photograph them!!

Reactions: RebeccaCep

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat