McConnell reportedly told people he can't believe Trump is "stupid enough to endorse his favorite candidate (Timken).

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
McConnell reportedly told people he can't believe Trump is "stupid enough" to endorse his favorite candidate (Timken). Jane Timken also said that the vote to impeach Trump was "reasonable" until Portman announced his retirement.

Augen

@jdawsey1
and
@michaelscherer
reporting that Trump told OH-Sen candidate Jane Timken he would endorse her in the GOP primary against Josh Mandel (and potentially others)

‘It’s Donald Trump’s party’: How the former president is building a political operation to cement...
In advance of his first major post-White House address, Trump is making plans to launch a super PAC, has begun endorsing candidates and is plotting a possible 2024 comeback.
washingtonpost.com

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yea, Trump isn’t acting bright. He is endorsing a bunch of commie back stabbers. And people will vote for them because trump said to. 🙄

I am so over this. He isn’t acting like a leader. He is acting like a shill. I’d rather focus on wtf is going on today with america and the world, than spend my days wondering what idiot Trump has endorsed or what he will do in 2024.

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
the problem is people like the war room are not calling trump out !!
the covering for trump but this hurts trump

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Nope, nobody is. It has turned into a cult, and it is so damn freaking offputting. Whatever trump says must be good because he is all holy and s***. Gtfo. Here people are all day everyday worrying about what Trump is doing, sure af not fixing election fraud or sticking up for himself, instead of worrying that Americans are still loosing jobs, invaders are rushing in, poverty is sky High, people are paying for other people’s abortions through taxes, people dying of vaccines, vaccines being mandatory, higher cost to live, more families living on the streets, and on and on but let us just mope around about Trump. I am guessing these folks are all living comfortably, retired with a bunch of money waiting for their saviour to vet in more back stabbers.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat