MCCONNELL

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Look familiar?
6DF1ADC1-16CE-4330-B600-6EB5C2EE335B.jpeg

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
I would then say he is a wealthy swamp turtle but nonetheless, a turtle he shall remain🐢

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
mitch will always be and has always been a swamp dweller . He and his Chinese wife (father) have been in bed with China since day 1. He is part of the problem. I’m sorry Trump pulled him across the victory line.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Pretty good return for a Senator's salary. Or is it all his wife's money? (And if so, does that make Mitch a Toy Boy??)
If he is someone’s boy toy they have major issues or something down there that no one else would, or will, touch. 🤢🤮 No amount of money would be worth that slime-ball to crawl on me..

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
watching Studio 6B..Big D says Swamp Turtle has to go—He is not a leader. Look what he did in Georgia. What happened to the 120million good meaning Republicans GAVE to that run off. (They never paid our attorneys),

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat