Meanwhile, back in Portland...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I'm still waiting for the huge earthquake that is suppose to slide western Washington, Oregon, and California off into the ocean. Just kidding... maybe. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Jack, we miss you in the Warroom, it sounds like the problems that you are describing in the Northwest might be helped by an infusion of Precinct Committeemen as is being promoted by Dan Shultz down in Arizona. People like that Marxist Commissioner have got to be taken out by the vote. I worked up in that area in the late 90's and I know that Republicans can be hard to find up that way, but when you do find one they come with a pretty tough shell and that's what it takes to be a GOP, PC behind enemy lines. I think that once this push for PCs really starts rolling we ought to develop a Mobile TDY force that could lend a hand in specially troubled counties to provide moral support for local PC's that might feel a little overwhelmed. Holdin the line MAGA(y);) .

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat