Media blackout in Israel — “When you don’t take the vaccination, your life is basically over”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
What is in the “vaccine” that is so detrimental, or instrumental, that we be forced to take it? It’s more than just controlling, having the power to order mandatory vaccinations. The governments do not care if we live or die. So what “tool” does the vaccine play in this evil ploy?
-experimental gene manipulation
-a way to kill off the deplorables (release a more lethal virus that will kill everyone not vaccinated)
The greater insistence to take the vaccine the more skeptical I become.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
What is in the “vaccine” that is so detrimental, or instrumental, that we be forced to take it? It’s more than just controlling, having the power to order mandatory vaccinations. The governments do not care if we live or die. So what “tool” does the vaccine play in this evil ploy?
-experimental gene manipulation
-a way to kill off the deplorables (release a more lethal virus that will kill everyone not vaccinated)
The greater insistence to take the vaccine the more skeptical I become.
As Should We All, that Have Eyes to See and Ears to Hear!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat