Medical Professionals Break Silence On Covid Vaccines And The Widespread Harm They're Causing

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tzealmusic

Feb 12, 2021
S

SumballoFarm

Of course, the news media, including Fox and Newsmax, won't report on any of this. They continue to push the vaccine, even inflating the percentage of people who supposedly got the jab. There is plenty of room in hell for all the people responsible for these lies.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Of course, the news media, including Fox and Newsmax, won't report on any of this. They continue to push the vaccine, even inflating the percentage of people who supposedly got the jab. There is plenty of room in hell for all the people responsible for these lies.
After the world going through the HOLOCAUST in Europe how can we allow this to happen again, dear God?

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Look at the two or three videos I posted on another thread recently - Canadian doc (Birdle) and Dr. Stephanie Seneff - They get in to the WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE BODY TO CAUSE THIS. Dr. Birdle does straight away in the 8 min video. If I remember correctly, Dr Seneff said the body was SUPPOSED to produce an antibody response, but in fact it does not now.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Nurses reporting still birth and spontaneous abortion, completely papered over in the media.

We are getting commercials on TV and radio telling us it’s safe and effective, with Doctors saying the rumors of infertility are false.

Does stillbirth count as infertility?

Nurses aren’t backing down:

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
I learned so much about these horrid shots from the Truth over Fear Summit. Dr. Carrie Madej gave a presentation on transhumanism, of which I didn't understand until I watched her video. I didn't think it was possible, but she had a well-documented presentation. Frightening!
Carrie Madej is great at explaining all of this

Reactions: Tzealmusic

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Nurses reporting still birth and spontaneous abortion, completely papered over in the media.

We are getting commercials on TV and radio telling us it’s safe and effective, with Doctors saying the rumors of infertility are false.

This judge is making an issue of nothing here and using this to excuse himself from having to make a decision here. Wants no part of a ruling here. Probably highly invested in big pharma.

Reactions: Tzealmusic

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Look at the two or three videos I posted on another thread recently - Canadian doc (Birdle) and Dr. Stephanie Seneff - They get in to the WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE BODY TO CAUSE THIS. Dr. Birdle does straight away in the 8 min video. If I remember correctly, Dr Seneff said the body was SUPPOSED to produce an antibody response, but in fact it does not now.
I learned so much about these horrid shots from the Truth over Fear Summit. Dr. Carrie Madej gave a presentation on transhumanism, of which I didn't understand until I watched her video. I didn't think it was possible, but she had a well-documented presentation. Frightening!
Yes, I saw her - perhaps a different summit - give a talk on Transhumanism. My husband read a book on this topic some 8-10 yrs ago. It seemed so far out there. Well...it's here! Dr. Madej is great.

Reactions: Susan M

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
You have to ask why they do not test for antibodies BEFORE giving the vaccine in order to prevent the unwanted immune response.
Because it has nothing to do with natural immunity.

These “vaccines” are not patented as such but hold patents for gene therapy.

You see it when 40% of “long haulers” improve after “vaccination” when in actuality they improved after receiving an immunotherapy treatment.

So think it through: (as in Chinese long game) what is coming next??

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Because it has nothing to do with natural immunity.

These “vaccines” are not patented as such but hold patents for gene therapy.

You see it when 40% of “long haulers” improve after “vaccination” when in actuality they improved after receiving an immunotherapy treatment.

So think it through: (as in Chinese long game) what is coming next??

Improve from what? The jab provides no immunity, nor does it stop transmission. In fact it is a pathogenic toxin that CAN kill you in "the long haul."

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
This judge is making an issue of nothing here and using this to excuse himself from having to make a decision here. Wants no part of a ruling here. Probably highly invested in big pharma.
Not sure if they're counting still births as infertility. Wouldn't think so. But...I'd be surprised if the women are able to have another child. In fact I listened to an OB/GYN say if they get the jab while pregnant and they breast feed, they pass the spike protein on to the child. The child thus will likely be unable to conceive. We could well lose an entire generation.

Reactions: Susan M

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

Stillbirth is used to describe the delivery of an infant that died in the womb before labor or when the child died during labor. An example is the umbilical cord wrapping around the infants neck, or if there is a knot in the cord that cut off the mother’s blood flow to the baby, or if the placenta detaches from the uterine lining before delivery. This term is usually given when the baby would likely have been able to survive if it had actually been delivered. It’s common to call pregnancies that are lost in the first trimester through approximately week 24 a “spontaneous abortion” aka miscarriage.

Infertility is the inability to get pregnant or to carry a pregnancy through the first trimester. 😉

Reactions: Olefaithfull

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat