Megyn Kelly Stunner — ‘President Trump was right about the media’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Megyn Kelly came to The Donald's defense on Saturday in an interview on BBC. She said the media's hatred of President Trump bears some responsibility for the storming of the Capitol, in which the congressional police force shot and killed an unarmed protester.

She told BBC that she has come around on how Donald Trump and his supporters view the media.

Via the Daily Mail, she said, "I remember listening to all of his disparaging comments about CNN when he first became a national figure as a presidential candidate, and I watched a lot of CNN even though I was on Fox. And I was like this is unfair. CNN maybe a little boring, but it’s fair and it’s factual. It’s not biased against Trump. Then they spent the next four years proving him right – proving me wrong."

The election of President Trump put the media hate in overdrive.

Kelly said, "They hated him so much they checked their objectivity, and it wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn’t check their own personal feelings about him.

Reactions: Noname

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
Megyn Kelly came to The Donald's defense on Saturday in an interview on BBC. She said the media's hatred of President Trump bears some responsibility for the storming of the Capitol, in which the congressional police force shot and killed an unarmed protester.

She told BBC that she has come around on how Donald Trump and his supporters view the media.

Via the Daily Mail, she said, "I remember listening to all of his disparaging comments about CNN when he first became a national figure as a presidential candidate, and I watched a lot of CNN even though I was on Fox. And I was like this is unfair. CNN maybe a little boring, but it’s fair and it’s factual. It’s not biased against Trump. Then they spent the next four years proving him right – proving me wrong."

The election of President Trump put the media hate in overdrive.

Kelly said, "They hated him so much they checked their objectivity, and it wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn’t check their own personal feelings about him.

Good to hear you woke up!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat