Meltdown Over GA Election Integrity Bill Proves There Was Fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

O

oldmanrsing

you know it was fraud, but there is the evil out there that cant play by rules. as children i bet they cried every time they lost at a board game. they are so childish that they call the racism card to help them get there way. the rules have to be made so only they can win. our rule is fair and if you don't cheat whoever wins is the one that deserves it. they cheat because they are wrong and cant win unless they do, and then they will cry and not live by truth.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
of course there was fraud , it was no secret from anyone that follows the elections and politics
of course there was fraud , it was no secret from anyone that follows the elections and politics
2 things: 1) Did they set a period of time as a resident before you can vote? CA sent people to GA to vote after the main election so they could vote for the senate race. They could move to GA and vote the same day. 2) Only 9 to 5 is not enough. Voters need to vote on the way to work or on the way home. 7 or 8 AM to 8 PM would INCLUDE people who work outside the home. ALSO only counting ballots was done 5 times in GA. It is not enough. Count the "mail-in" ballots that were never folded, look copied, with only Biden filled in.

Reactions: Dip Stick

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
proving its fraud, and getting the children to believe their koolaide has been spiked, are 2 distinctly different efforts.

like getting granma to get glasses

"I can't see it"
"that's cause you need glasses"
well, I don't see it"
"put on your glasses"
oh, I don't need glasses"
"yeah but you can't see anything"
well, "you saying it's there doesn't make it so"...
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rright :confused::rolleyes:

Reactions: UniqueCritique

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
you know it was fraud, but there is the evil out there that cant play by rules. as children i bet they cried every time they lost at a board game. they are so childish that they call the racism card to help them get there way. the rules have to be made so only they can win. our rule is fair and if you don't cheat whoever wins is the one that deserves it. they cheat because they are wrong and cant win unless they do, and then they will cry and not live by truth.
They remind me of “the kid” that say’s if you don’t play by my rules then I’m taking all of my toys and your toys home!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat