MESSAGE FROM GEN. FLYNN

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
MESSAGE FROM GEN FLYNN. ON TELEGRAM. 12.12 PM 18 JAN 2021

We are imperfect. We are impatient. We wanted this election decided on November 3. It was. 75% of the voters cast ballots on Election Day for Donald Trump. He won in a landslide.

President Trump does not give up. He has worked hard for us and for our country every day for 4 years. He has suffered the slings and arrows from many the entire 4 years.

Do you really believe he has come this far to quit on us? He has not. He is going to drain the swamp as he promised.

So I urge patience. Trust Trump. He will Trump them all. Most importantly, trust God who created this nation. God will never allow America to be ruled by communists. So stay strong. Be fearless. All will be well.

@GenMichaelFlynn. Telegram.

HAS TRUMP EVER BEEN IN DISARRAY? THE NATION, YES. TRUMP. NO! ALL WILL BE WELL. AND ALL THINGS SHALL BE WELL. AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.

Attachments

• FLYNN @ TELEGRAM.jpg
    FLYNN @ TELEGRAM.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,192
  • DISARRAY.jpg
    DISARRAY.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 677

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

We are imperfect. We are impatient. We wanted this election decided on November 3. It was. 75% of the voters cast ballots on Election Day for Donald Trump. He won in a landslide.

President Trump does not give up. He has worked hard for us and for our country every day for 4 years. He has suffered the slings and arrows from many the entire 4 years.

Do you really believe he has come this far to quit on us? He has not. He is going to drain the swamp as he promised.

So I urge patience. Trust Trump. He will Trump them all. Most importantly, trust God who created this nation. God will never allow America to be ruled by communists. So stay strong. Be fearless. All will be well.

HAS TRUMP EVER BEEN IN DISARRAY? THE NATION, YES. TRUMP. NO! ALL WILL BE WELL. AND ALL THINGS SHALL BE WELL. AND ALL MANNER OF THING SHALL BE WELL.
This is what I count on!! My mind, body and spirit cannot accept that President Trump would ever let this injustice stand!! Hooray!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
We will see on Wednesday. Wednesday will be the tell all day of if the “plan” was real or not. I wish you all much luck. If Biden is allowed to walk through the White House doors, Trump loses all the power he has had, just saying.

As far as “God won’t let communists take over America.” Well one, they have, that is the deep swamp. Secondly why would God let the Bolshevik communists (they weren’t of european blood btw) take over part of Europe killing 60+ million European Christians, why would God allow these same communists to insert communism into China, Venezuela, etc but not America? Free will mates, we are the once that shape the destiny of humans. That is what Gods free will means.

I bid all of humanity good luck, I can not say more to this because history always repeats itself.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
FLYNN POSTED AN ADDITIONAL MESSAGE:

The “election” of Biden was a fraud. The US propaganda media has hidden that truth to many in America. Almost half the country has been deceived. People in other countries around the world know that Biden cheated and that Trump won because they have been exposed to more truth.

Use your common sense. Do you really think Biden got more votes than Obama and Hillary??? He did not campaign. His prior runs for office were dismal failures. He had no crowds at rallies. Look at Trump. His rallies were jam packed. There was a 92 mile caravan of supporters in Arizona. Do you really think he lost Arizona??? No way!

Think for yourself. Ignore the lies of the media.

Trump won a landslide re-election. That is the truth.

Telling you that Biden won is telling you a lie.

Trust that ultimately truth prevails over lies.

Trump will be President for at least 4 more years. He won.

So be patient. Every lie will be revealed. It takes time because there have been so many lies for so many years.

Trust God. Trust Truth. Trust Trump.

MinuteMan1

Jan 18, 2021
We will see on Wednesday. Wednesday will be the tell all day of if the “plan” was real or not. I wish you all much luck. If Biden is allowed to walk through the White House doors, Trump loses all the power he has had, just saying.

As far as “God won’t let communists take over America.” Well one, they have, that is the deep swamp. Secondly why would God let the Bolshevik communists (they weren’t of european blood btw) take over part of Europe killing 60+ million European Christians, why would God allow these same communists to insert communism into China, Venezuela, etc but not America? Free will mates, we are the once that shape the destiny of humans. That is what Gods free will means.

I bid all of humanity good luck, I can not say more to this because history always repeats itself.
That is not true...the inauguration has no meaning in the fight Trump currently engages. The Constitutional date for swearing in is actually March 04, 2021 this year but it has always been March 04. Roosevelt bumped it up statutorily to Jan 20. Trumps Supreme court case will still be heard and there will be sufficient redress afforded to including but not limited to him being declared the winner. The MSM and DEMS want you to believe the JAN 20 is the finality but it is not...no limitations on this stuff at all! Trumps focus is attempting to prevent all out WWIII with China...at this point the election is a secondary concern...Trump remain in power through FEMA declaration...Though Joe may be sworn in no nuke codes or the like will be transferred and we will affectively have two President for a while...I am hoping this is done before WED but if it is not it will still go down...You need to understand that During the Tariffs war with China he fatally bankrupted China...Trumps EO further confiscates the trillions we owe to China (About $3-4 Trillion) and we further enforcing the divestiture in any Chinese Company that has ANY dealing with the CCP Military. (ALL of them). This compromises both China and the DEMS that are invested in them...This is fatal...WWIII is enviable and in many ways is already underway...Armed actions come next and Power is not what the Dems are after.. Civil war is...Dems will call on the UN and they will answer and send troops here to protect nuclear silo locations and the will employ a large contingent of Chinese troops to do this...a defacto invasion under the guise of peace and safety. I Say again both China and the DEMs have no choice but to instigate armed civil conflict in America. Many may not know this but China military is currently in Canada being trained in arctic warfare...is this a potential invasion force and if so is Canada now our enemy?

MinuteMan1

Jan 18, 2021

That is not true...the inauguration has no meaning in the fight Trump currently engages. The Constitutional date for swearing in is actually March 04, 2021 this year but it has always been March 04. Roosevelt bumped it up statutorily to Jan 20. Trumps Supreme court case will still be heard and there will be sufficient redress afforded to including but not limited to him being declared the winner. The MSM and DEMS want you to believe the JAN 20 is the finality but it is not...no limitations on this stuff at all! Trumps focus is attempting to prevent all out WWIII with China...at this point the election is a secondary concern...Trump remain in power through FEMA declaration...Though Joe may be sworn in no nuke codes or the like will be transferred and we will affectively have two President for a while...I am hoping this is done before WED but if it is not it will still go down...You need to understand that During the Tariffs war with China he fatally bankrupted China...Trumps EO further confiscates the trillions we owe to China (About $3-4 Trillion) and we further enforcing the divestiture in any Chinese Company that has ANY dealing with the CCP Military. (ALL of them). This compromises both China and the DEMS that are invested in them...This is fatal...WWIII is enviable and in many ways is already underway...Armed actions come next and Power is not what the Dems are after.. Civil war is...Dems will call on the UN and they will answer and send troops here to protect nuclear silo locations and the will employ a large contingent of Chinese troops to do this...a defacto invasion under the guise of peace and safety. I Say again both China and the DEMs have no choice but to instigate armed civil conflict in America. Many may not know this but China military is currently in Canada being trained in arctic warfare...is this a potential invasion force and if so is Canada now our enemy?

MinuteMan1

Jan 18, 2021

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Elaine k

Jan 2, 2021
The President needs to enact Marshall law or Patriot will be in jail or dead. Making white men Domestic terrorists so they can be arrested

Ima

Jan 21, 2021

I'd like a more thorough explanation as to why the the 20th Amendment is apparently meaningless.

I'm asking seriously. I'd like to know more.

Further, as interesting as that bulk text is, do yourself and others a favor by taking the moment to break it up into paragraphs if it is possible...

20th Amendment​

Amendment XX​

Section 1.​

The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

Reactions: It's Just Me

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Ok watching American Periscope they are saying the Corporation has ended and Biden was sworn in to an organsiation that no longer exists..ok..so that organisation owed the british Crown money? so how and who ended this corporation?

Reactions: FreeHome and TeeN

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I'd like a more thorough explanation as to why the the 20th Amendment is apparently meaningless.

I'm asking seriously. I'd like to know more.

Further, as interesting as that bulk text is, do yourself and others a favor by taking the moment to break it up into paragraphs if it is possible...

20th Amendment​

Amendment XX​

Section 1.​

The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.
I would like to know why Biden was sworn in before noon and why he didn’t finish is speech. He didn’t state anything about the Oath of going against enemies foreign and domestic and other tidbits.

Fox.Grimaldi

Jan 19, 2021

Yes, indeed! Pray as if everything depends on God, but work as if everything depends on us! :)

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

music to my ears!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Also kamala was sworn in before biden? And you know how these devil worshipping cultists have all their symbology well biden wasn’t sworn in on their holy step either. It is like everything was done backwards.

Reactions: Nac614 and DWB

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
isn't that the liberal way....backwards
yes but these guys are not liberals. They always stick to their satanic ritual bs. ALWAYS. This is the first time they did everything backwards including being sworn in before noon and Biden not finishing is sworn in duties of fighting enemies foreign and domestic etc etc. First time.

Royal4545

Jan 9, 2021

Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The United States is a corporation
Youarehere: www.abodia.com/2/United-States-is-a-corporation.htm
US is a Corp. Supreme Court confirms Federal Zone (zip codes) District of Columbia, corporation possession of the Queen of England
1788 Original Constitution for the united states, original organic, of the people government.
1871 Amended version CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, US is a private corporation.
The UNITED STATES was formed in 1871, which controls only the District of Columbia and the territories it purchases or acquires; Puerto Rico, Guam, Virginia Islands. Many think that income taxes, and some laws do not effect people in the sovereign states of the union as they are outside of the control / jurisdiction of the United States corporation. The United States of America is different from the "United States" [corporation].
The terms UNITED STATES and/or United States of America and/ or United States Government are all a private corporation, even with registered trademark
The US corporation (originally called the District of Columbia) does not effect or control the 50 sovereign states that are
protected from the federal government by the US Constitution for the United States adopted in 1788.
There are 2 United States, one formed in 1787, the collection of the several sovereign states of the union, and another separate and different one formed in 1871, which only controls the District of Columbia and it’s territories. Others may can give you specific references and explain this further. Here is an outline of the concepts.
The date is February 21, 1871 and the Forty-First Congress is in session. I refer you to the "Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62. On this date in the history of our nation, Congress passed an Act titled: "An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia." This is also known as the "Act of 1871." What does this mean? Well, it means that Congress, under no constitutional authority to do so, created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, which is a ten mile square parcel of land.

Knaz216A

Jan 9, 2021

YOU are the only one I believe and trust. I am here if it means being with you

GraceAlone

Jan 21, 2021

Thank you for your encouraging words. Most importantly reminding us of God's intervention in the founding of this Great Country.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat