MI Residents Stand Together In Freezing Cold Weather To Protest KROGER For Joining Corporate Bullies Attempting To Punish My Pillow

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613447718130.png

100 Percent Fed Up reports- Michigan residents came together over the weekend to stand against the popular Michigan grocery chain Kroger after they decided to join together with other corporate bullies and stop carrying the popular My Pillow products. My Pillow CEO, Mike Lindell, has been battered by Democrat lawmakers, the Democrat Party mainstream media, big tech bullies who censor conservatives on social media, and at least 18 stores who’ve removed his products from their shelves and online stores over his refusal to back down on his assertion that the November election was stolen.

Phil O’Halloran, who helped to organize the event, stood with a large group of citizens in front of the Kroger store in Lake Orion, MI, holding signs to show their support for Mike Lindell and his right to free speech, calling Kroger a “Communist” company over their decision to drop the My Pillow line from their stores. The temperatures on Saturday were in the single digits, and with the wind chill factored in, temperatures were well below zero.

1613447731064.png

1613447742344.png

“Bring back My Pillow” was the message these ladies shared with Kroger customers.

1613447759136.png

Overall, O’Halloran said the protest was a huge success, as he felt they were able to educate a number of Kroger customers who were unaware of their decision to help ruin the My Pillow CEO for standing up for free and fair elections by effectively “canceling” his products from their stores. The group handed out flyers to customers that included an explanation of how Kroger is purchasing products from Communist China, while at the same time, they’re working to silence the owner of American made products. The flyer includes an email and mailing address for customers to contact Kroger and let them know how their customers feel about their decision.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1633

100 Percent Fed Up reports- Michigan residents came together over the weekend to stand against the popular Michigan grocery chain Kroger after they decided to join together with other corporate bullies and stop carrying the popular My Pillow products. My Pillow CEO, Mike Lindell, has been battered by Democrat lawmakers, the Democrat Party mainstream media, big tech bullies who censor conservatives on social media, and at least 18 stores who’ve removed his products from their shelves and online stores over his refusal to back down on his assertion that the November election was stolen.

Phil O’Halloran, who helped to organize the event, stood with a large group of citizens in front of the Kroger store in Lake Orion, MI, holding signs to show their support for Mike Lindell and his right to free speech, calling Kroger a “Communist” company over their decision to drop the My Pillow line from their stores. The temperatures on Saturday were in the single digits, and with the wind chill factored in, temperatures were well below zero.

View attachment 1634

View attachment 1635

“Bring back My Pillow” was the message these ladies shared with Kroger customers.

View attachment 1636

Overall, O’Halloran said the protest was a huge success, as he felt they were able to educate a number of Kroger customers who were unaware of their decision to help ruin the My Pillow CEO for standing up for free and fair elections by effectively “canceling” his products from their stores. The group handed out flyers to customers that included an explanation of how Kroger is purchasing products from Communist China, while at the same time, they’re working to silence the owner of American made products. The flyer includes an email and mailing address for customers to contact Kroger and let them know how their customers feel about their decision.

Great! We Need more Brave Patriots to take action like this on all critical issues across our Country that we are facing today! God Bless Them

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1633

View attachment 1634

View attachment 1635

View attachment 1636

Awesome!!!!

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
View attachment 1633

View attachment 1634

View attachment 1635

View attachment 1636

Hit them where it hurts the most, don’t shop there

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Hit them where it hurts the most, don’t shop there
I stopped shopping at Kroger last March. The stores were filthy and the prices were raised at the height of the lockdown. I’ve been shopping at all of our local Mom and Pop grocery stores. Food is fresher, atmosphere is friendly and they are grateful for your business. I will never shop at Kroger again. There are excellent online companies such as Thrive market and Grove Collaborative I’ve been using that are high quality online retailers. The rebuke of Mike Lindell’s rags-to-riches, AMERICAN MADE success story insults me and our country. Same with BBB, Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart .....

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
I stopped shopping at Kroger last March. The stores were filthy and the prices were raised at the height of the lockdown. I’ve been shopping at all of our local Mom and Pop grocery stores. Food is fresher, atmosphere is friendly and they are grateful for your business. I will never shop at Kroger again. There are excellent online companies such as Thrive market and Grove Collaborative I’ve been using that are high quality online retailers. The rebuke of Mike Lindell’s rags-to-riches, AMERICAN MADE success story insults me and our country. Same with BBB, Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart .....
I also will not shop at any of the stores that dropped Nike Lindells products. Our country is becoming another China. Communistic.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Great move! Good for You! Continue your efforts and God will surely Bless each and every one of them!🙏🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat