Michael Lindell is proving to be the tip of the spear to expose election fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
There are a lot of people in the game of proving election fraud but Michael Lindell is getting noticed big time. Is it because he is fighting with more passion than the others? I don't know. I do believe some are in the fight to profit from it and some are in the fight that have everything on the line like Lindell. This fight, using President TRUMP name to support their cause is like having an ATM machine with an endless flow of cash. The longer they keep the game going the more they make. I want to see real fighters get results on issues that can be won and turn the results. Georgia seems to be one of these. If 30,000 Georgia votes are counterfeit and 85,000% are for Biden then game over, President TRUMP wins. Arizona is another.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
There are a lot of people in the game of proving election fraud but Michael Lindell is getting noticed big time. Is it because he is fighting with more passion than the others? I don't know. I do believe some are in the fight to profit from it and some are in the fight that have everything on the line like Lindell. This fight, using President TRUMP name to support their cause is like having an ATM machine with an endless flow of cash. The longer they keep the game going the more they make. I want to see real fighters get results on issues that can be won and turn the results. Georgia seems to be one of these. If 30,000 Georgia votes are counterfeit and 85,000% are for Biden then game over, President TRUMP wins. Arizona is another.

View attachment 3478
MIKE LINDELL - 2 LAWSUITS EARNS HIM PATRIOT OF THE YEAR - JPEG.jpg

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
hope mike hangs in there, the stakes are enormous and the focus should be there first and foremost. america MUST wake up to what was done to them, not some, but all must awaken and soon.

Mike Lindell will never give an inch. He is as tough as you can get and smart by check mating cancel culture of My Pillow by hammering his fight which is bring in online sales with a higher profit margin and now he is check mating youTube, titter and news media by creating a much big platform with his own youTube+twitter site which will go online in a few weeks

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Yes, the Truth Must Get Out Fast and Accurately! God Has Chosen Brave, Powerful, Action Oriented People and Has Them in the Spotlight Fighting The Battle of Our Lives! We May Not Be in Front of the Cameras, But God has Us Positioned Were He Needs Us Also, Doing Our Part. Speaking Up, Speaking Out With God Given Authority!

Mike is our Moses

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Mike Lindell will never give an inch. He is as tough as you can get and smart by check mating cancel culture of My Pillow by hammering his fight which is bring in online sales with a higher profit margin and now he is check mating youTube, titter and news media by creating a much big platform with his own youTube+twitter site which will go online in a few weeks
We love you Mike!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Mike holds his head high, his fire is stoked by truth and deserves to be shielded by angels wings. When all of this “comes out in the wash,” I pray that people turn on every judge, senator, representative, military, legal and government employee that denied election fraud, participated in the attack on President Trump and/or were complicit by inaction; are removed from their position, stripped of power & influence, then chased out of politics with their tail between their legs and their head held low from shame.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Mike holds his head high, his fire is stoked by truth and deserves to be shielded by angels wings. When all of this “comes out in the wash,” I pray that people turn on every judge, senator, representative, military, legal and government employee that denied election fraud, participated in the attack on President Trump and/or were complicit by inaction; are removed from their position, stripped of power & influence, then chased out of politics with their tail between their legs and their head held low from shame.
Atta'Girl. :D

Reactions: Dip Stick

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
He must use caution as he has amassed terrible foes. I do not see Lindell with the legal intellect for politics. He is on a mission and he is right. I wish him well. My dog really wants a nice dog bed, he has those. Support him.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Mike has been a tremendous inspiration to me. Like Mike I have had my problems early on in life and like him when I knocked on Jesus's door He opened up my heart and my mind to the truth. Jesus has now sent the Divine Holy Ghost to guide Mike each step of the way. Who should he fear when The Holy Ghost is near? Our Heavenly Father sent us His Holy Ghost when He took His Son Jesus back to His Throne. Pray for His enemies for they shall be brought to dust beneath His footstool. The Truth will be revealed and those who would not act in Truth will be brought low. I don't wish that on anybody, but I will stand firm in the Truth and call out a liar for a fool. Lindell is helping Jesus Make America Great Again!:LOL:

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Mike has been a tremendous inspiration to me. Like Mike I have had my problems early on in life and like him when I knocked on Jesus's door He opened up my heart and my mind to the truth. Jesus has now sent the Divine Holy Ghost to guide Mike each step of the way. Who should he fear when The Holy Ghost is near? Our Heavenly Father sent us His Holy Ghost when He took His Son Jesus back to His Throne. Pray for His enemies for they shall be brought to dust beneath His footstool. The Truth will be revealed and those who would not act in Truth will be brought low. I don't wish that on anybody, but I will stand firm in the Truth and call out a liar for a fool. Lindell is helping Jesus Make America Great Again!:LOL:

This is Mike Lindell's destiny. They tried to crush his spirit but he has come out stronger than ever. They tried to crush his business and his new venture (youTube + Twitter site) will make him billions.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat