Michael Lindell shows off his notes before going into the West Wing

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1610751372953.png

What do you guys make of this?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well......considering my head is exploding and I just dont know.....what....who.....where.......blah...blah...blah....to BELIEVE.....I actually sat here and REALLY studied the imaging.....the papers and what was in Mike's hand....vs.......the papers and what was blown up on screen...in detail........sitting here counting the lines of type...how many lines of type were ABOVE the blacked out lines.....and....how many lines of type were BELOW the blacked out lines....then...I compared the imaging...as a whole...the "look" of one paragraph over another "look"....to make sure the "looks" of the paragraphs were consistent.....and that they weren't morphed into someone's dream of all dreams......and....drum roll please.....from my third grade analysis....it doesnt LOOK doctored.
With all THAT being said.......I DONT KNOW...I DONT KNOW.....but...I do know that 75 million people....plus.....NATIONS.....all over this the world......are pleading with the LORD....that the words...that we can surmise....on that page......are TRUE....TRUE.....TRUE...
I got into a fight with a friend today because she......"just doesnt care about politics"....I tryed to explain to her that THIS IS WAYYYYYYY BEYOND POLITICS......and that this "thing" she calls politics is starting to encroach into her DAILY LIFE.....but she just doesn't care.
Too many people....let me say this again.....WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE do NOT understand the cause and effect of what happens in Washington....and the EFFECT.... that Washington HAS ON THEIR LIVES......if they dont care....they WILL...ONE DAY....SOON.....when the glorious and beautiful FREEDOMS that they grew up with.....will be GONE....GONE.....GONE...
Oh....how I WANT those papers in MIKE LINDELL'S hands to be the TRUTH.....and....a CALL TO ARMS....for TRUMP and HIS REAL army Of MEN.......to SWEEP OVER this country and to SAVE IT FROM THE hard LEFT and all their crazy....Godless goones.......and to RESTORE.....HONOR....HOPE....and HONESTY.....and to breathe LIFE back into THE U.S. CONSTITUTION....!!!!!!!

TommyH

Jan 10, 2021
I looked those pictures over as close as I could.There looks like some fakery going on in a place or two
I`m not too sure they are real and why would the President be tipping his hand to Mike?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Well......considering my head is exploding and I just dont know.....what....who.....where.......blah...blah...blah....to BELIEVE.....I actually sat here and REALLY studied the imaging.....the papers and what was in Mike's hand....vs.......the papers and what was blown up on screen...in detail........sitting here counting the lines of type...how many lines of type were ABOVE the blacked out lines.....and....how many lines of type were BELOW the blacked out lines....then...I compared the imaging...as a whole...the "look" of one paragraph over another "look"....to make sure the "looks" of the paragraphs were consistent.....and that they weren't morphed into someone's dream of all dreams......and....drum roll please.....from my third grade analysis....it doesnt LOOK doctored.
With all THAT being said.......I DONT KNOW...I DONT KNOW.....but...I do know that 75 million people....plus.....NATIONS.....all over this the world......are pleading with the LORD....that the words...that we can surmise....on that page......are TRUE....TRUE.....TRUE...
I got into a fight with a friend today because she......"just doesnt care about politics"....I tryed to explain to her that THIS IS WAYYYYYYY BEYOND POLITICS......and that this "thing" she calls politics is starting to encroach into her DAILY LIFE.....but she just doesn't care.
Too many people....let me say this again.....WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE do NOT understand the cause and effect of what happens in Washington....and the EFFECT.... that Washington HAS ON THEIR LIVES......if they dont care....they WILL...ONE DAY....SOON.....when the glorious and beautiful FREEDOMS that they grew up with.....will be GONE....GONE.....GONE...
Oh....how I WANT those papers in MIKE LINDELL'S hands to be the TRUTH.....and....a CALL TO ARMS....for TRUMP and HIS REAL army Of MEN.......to SWEEP OVER this country and to SAVE IT FROM THE hard LEFT and all their crazy....Godless goones.......and to RESTORE.....HONOR....HOPE....and HONESTY.....and to breathe LIFE back into THE U.S. CONSTITUTION....!!!!!!!
Everything will be fine no matter how things are looking! OUR GOD IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL NO MATTER WHAT!!!!😘🙏🇺🇸

TFayeB

Jan 11, 2021
FlamingREDpatriot-I agree 100%. & It's so very sad to say that agree w/you. In USA, way to many people these days are so very oblivious to what's really going on, believe all info.they see & hear that's on TV, Radio, News Paper, Social Media is true. It's awful. & Some that know something's not right are to way to self-centered, focused & to busy w/their own lives to dare to stop their daily routine to think for themselves & take time to discuss current events & brainstorm solutions. It's so mind boggling & frustrating. Thank God all Americans aren't ALL so selfish, self centered & living in their own little tiny bubble of a world. 🗽 💜 🗽

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Patel is an expert in financial forensics so the agency wouldn't have to still be active for him to find out all that needs to be known.
GOOD POINT. SOME SAY BARR RESIGNED OTHERWISE HE WDN'T BE ABLE TO TESTIFY AS A WITNESS AGAINST THE SYNDICATE.

Reactions: Mary Lynn

Dec 26, 2020
Mike is a good guy who heavily funded a lot of the election fraud investigations. He brought Trump a
lot of evidence, not realizing that the courts are now
almost 100% corrupt and not willing to hear any
evidence. Trump appreciates Mike's support and
was nice to him. Mike doesn't really understand
what's going on.

Reactions: Clarke-Connolly

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat