Michele Bachmann Planning Mock Trial of 60 Election Fraud Cases to Reveal Evidence

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Michele Bachmann shares her plans for what’s next in spreading the truth of election fraud: a mock trial with Professor David Clements.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to Michelle's NEXT EFFORT.....we watched THE ENTIRE 7 HOURS of the "summit"....omg....powerful, definitive, precise in details and most importantly.....SHOWED THE FRAUD on multiple fronts !!!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Great idea!
I think everyone that voted knows the truth, I really do. I think maybe it’s hard for some to SAY, but, in their heart they know. I also don’t believe any of their so called polls. I believe President Trump crashed their steal attempts and was receiving so many votes all they could do was shut things down. So they did. I wish we would have had boots on the ground as soon as the paper was put up on windows and workers were told to leave etc., This tyranny doesn’t care about optics never has and we shouldn’t either.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat