Michigan Officials & Dominion Warn: "Don't Investigate Election Fraud, Or Else"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Tim, have you heard about recent sale of Scytl within last couple days? I heard on news and cant find anything on it
I've been searching and have found lots of interesting info, too much to read thoroughly now, but I have them saved. Mind if I post them here for now?
I have been trailing Scytl since they rigged two of my elections decades ago...I warned them...I NEVER GET MAD...I get even.:mad: Riddle me this.... what are the odds of a person running for two different offices in the same community decades apart...and getting the EXACT same number of votes in each⁉️

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
It's interesting that it appears to be a cover up especially when Dominion sent people to clerk's offices across the state recently to do maintenance on the machines ahead of schedule.

The Mesa County Colorado Clerk, or someone with access to the voting machine, had the audacity to perform an image copy of their machine before Dominion visited then after, and it was found that Dominion's update wiped the machine and destroyed all evidence, including election data and logs.

We saw the image comparison in the Lindell cyber symposium yesterday. The evidence is proof there is a crime. Supposedly, all Colorado machines underwent the same update and the SOS issued the same threat to all the clerks.
I don't know about the update scheduling or rushing it (which seems very possible to me), but I'd like to offer a little perspective about the way the update is said to have been done.

On normal computers, we just install updates and patches right over what's already there. Most of the time it works fine, but there are unexpected problems that always seem to pop up as we have all experienced.

Critical systems are treated more like embedded systems. You get a stable build, and you run it. When these computers are updated, they get a stable build configuration that's supposed to have been tested and certified, and they image it to the hardware. You can't upgrade anything or patch anything after that- it is certified to that build only.

And always you want to wipe everything and start with a clean slate so that there is no residual crap from the previous build.

Doing a forensic backup of the system has to be part of the upgrade process, because you have to retain the records in a verifiable form.

Without knowing all the whos and whats, I don't know where this goes. But on the surface, there are explanations for the way the May upgrade was done, that are less nefarious than deleting evidence. If procedures were followed, nothing should be lost in the upgrade.

mike for fight

Mar 13, 2021
Michigan so called Officials, and Dominion fools its coming for you and your threats verify your guilt in breaking the law Now many of you are going to the can to be close friends with the rest of your families. We have far more than you have Marxists commies. See you soon at the audit!!

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I don't know about the update scheduling or rushing it (which seems very possible to me), but I'd like to offer a little perspective about the way the update is said to have been done.

On normal computers, we just install updates and patches right over what's already there. Most of the time it works fine, but there are unexpected problems that always seem to pop up as we have all experienced.

Critical systems are treated more like embedded systems. You get a stable build, and you run it. When these computers are updated, they get a stable build configuration that's supposed to have been tested and certified, and they image it to the hardware. You can't upgrade anything or patch anything after that- it is certified to that build only.

And always you want to wipe everything and start with a clean slate so that there is no residual crap from the previous build.

Doing a forensic backup of the system has to be part of the upgrade process, because you have to retain the records in a verifiable form.

Without knowing all the whos and whats, I don't know where this goes. But on the surface, there are explanations for the way the May upgrade was done, that are less nefarious than deleting evidence. If procedures were followed, nothing should be lost in the upgrade.
YOU MENTIONED AN IMPORTANT POINT OUTLINED IN MIKE'S CYBER SYPOSIUM TODAY....URGING FOLKS IN EVERY STATE TO MAKE SURE IF OFFICIALS ARE APPROACHED BY BALLOT MACHINE COMPANIES TO DO A "BACKUP" THAT IT IS A "FORENSIC BACKUP" NOT JUST AN ORDINARY BACKUP....AND A REMINDER THAT IT IS REQUIRED UNDER TITLE 52 USC, I BELIEVE, THAT ALL VOTER INFORMATION...INCLUDING ELECTRONIC AND PAPER BALLOTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE ARE REQUIRE TO BE PRESERVED FOR AT LEAST 22 MONTHS AFTER AN ELECTION...THAT WOULD INCLUDE ROUTERS AS WELL, I BELIEVE

THANKS FOR MENTIONING THAT
‼️‼️

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...THANKS FOR MENTIONING THAT‼️‼️
An update from JTN, the Soros installed SoS has decertified the machines in Mesa Co. They refer to the update as a "limited access trusted build installation", which is what I was talking about prev. wrt the updating process.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
An update from JTN, the Soros installed SoS has decertified the machines in Mesa Co. They refer to the update as a "limited access trusted build installation", which is what I was talking about prev. wrt the updating process.

Replace them for what? Have the state legislature vote to get rid of them. Then no replacement necessary. PAPER BALLOTS

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
I have been trailing Scytl since they rigged two of my elections decades ago...I warned them...I NEVER GET MAD...I get even.:mad: Riddle me this.... what are the odds of a person running for two different offices in the same community decades apart...and getting the EXACT same number of votes in each⁉️
There is so much information out there on Scytl and their shady dealings all over the world in stealing elections. And they are also in the voting id business.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
I would like to see come commentary next to these links to show why they are relevant to the discussion.

I guess the point is that many people have a financial interest in these "voting companies", and in their minds that supercedes fair elections. This strikes me as both short-sighted and dumb, in the same way that "doing business with Chinese communists" is short-sighted and dumb. I might even call it self-destructive.
Relevant because Tim mentioned Scytl, and I saw Scytl on one of the Symposium slides . I heard earlier that day on news that Scytl was purchased, and it started me looking into it. They are notorious all over the world. Connections to lots of people far and near. Scytl is their name, stealing elections is their game.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, SCYTL TECHNOLOGY BEING USED BY THE DOMINION MACHINES. I SAW SCYTL ON A FLOWCHART ON MIKES SCREEN TODAY

WEIRD, BABS??https://barbrastreisand.com/news/vote-counting-company-tied-romney/

It is always the English manipulating us.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I would like to see come commentary next to these links to show why they are relevant to the discussion.

I guess the point is that many people have a financial interest in these "voting companies", and in their minds that supercedes fair elections. This strikes me as both short-sighted and dumb, in the same way that "doing business with Chinese communists" is short-sighted and dumb. I might even call it self-destructive
See following spelling correction.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat