Mike Lindell’s New, Social-Media Platform (VOCL.com) is, already, under attack!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021

Mike is under threat by “cancel culture,” already, before vocl.com is even launched! Mike has made many, powerful enemies, who want to cancel him. This is a “first salvo” -- a “test,” if you will to see how he responds. Mike must NOT concede (and I don’t expect he will).

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! Never bend the knee! “REVEAL THE STEAL” and support Mike’s effort to ensure FREE SPEECH @vocl.com (launching soon)!

Desdinova

Mar 9, 2021

Mike is under threat by “cancel culture,” already, before vocl.com is even launched! Mike has made many, powerful enemies, who want to cancel him. This is a “first salvo” -- a “test,” if you will to see how he responds. Mike must NOT concede (and I don’t expect he will).

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! Never bend the knee! “REVEAL THE STEAL” and support Mike’s effort to ensure FREE SPEECH @vocl.com (launching soon)!
What I want to know is, in his last interview, he said something about the Supreme Court hearing his case(s) in about 7 days now(?) Is that a confirmed "on the docket", or is it just to decide if they will put it on the docket? Anyone out there know?

SaraPat

Feb 10, 2021
Tampa Bay
Any true fan of Mike’s has read his book & knows the article is a sham. Hey Mike can you make the women’s slippers smaller than size 6? Children’s would work😊

Jacci

Mar 15, 2021
I wrote to the Minn Tribune:
How can you spend a whole month disrupting Mr. Lindell's personal and business life, plus, bothering his employees and, worse yet, his attorney, and then leave the truth out of your article? Makes no sense! There is a coming change in this world where the truth will win out over the fantasy-world in which the mainline media now lives. The pendulum will swing toward the right snd leftist lies will go the same route as the out-of-business story-tellers with which you proudly stand.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

@Pete

Jan 26, 2021

Let everything fall away and you see from the very beginning it has been and will always be about God. From the Tower of Babel to the World Trade Towers to the White House, the one truth of God - is that Globalism is against God. A simple answer ? Yes ! And it is in the Word !

Tom Finnfur

Feb 23, 2021

If VOCAL wanted that protection for that domain name they should have grabbed it when available - Sorry dont think they have a case- just more media fodder.

Reactions: jessxxx

Tom Finnfur

Feb 23, 2021
Tell Mike if he wants info on targeting customers by the cancel culture he needs to talk to RUSH Limbaughs group . They spent a lot with research and showed advertisers that the complaints were not coming from real People just a few acting like 100,000- Rush kept all his advertisers and had that conversation before taking on new ones. Democrats / liberals spent lots of time and money trying to cancel RUSH.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Attachments

• STOPTHESTEAL.jpg
    STOPTHESTEAL.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 27

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
Tell Mike if he wants info on targeting customers by the cancel culture he needs to talk to RUSH Limbaughs group . They spent a lot with research and showed advertisers that the complaints were not coming from real People just a few acting like 100,000- Rush kept all his advertisers and had that conversation before taking on new ones. Democrats / liberals spent lots of time and money trying to cancel RUSH.

INTERESTING.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

LEGAL ZOOM FAQ site says

"I found a trademark similar to mine. Can I still register it?

Oftentimes no, because it could create confusion.
But if the other mark is used for different products or services, it might be possible because consumers may not be confused about who sells what.
Take the Delta trademark. Delta Dental, Delta Air Lines, and Delta Faucet Company coexist because the products are different enough to prevent consumer confusion."

SINCE WE PRESUME OF COURSE THE CREAT'D TM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST AND MIKE'S TRADEMARKED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES...go jump‼️

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat