"Mike Lindell, Brannon Howse, Mary Fanning And WVW Broadcast Network Present The Trailer To Their Next DocuMovie: Absolute Interference"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
The trailer is great. If the quality of the trailer holds through the whole film, this film is a big step up from Absolute Proof.

My worry about Mike Lindell is he might have been conned by at least of his key researchers. That researcher fits a profile of deep state operative aiming to discredit the claims of election fraud by setting up Lindell with false information. My fear could be unfounded. However, Mike has been talking about the proof he has been accumulating. None of what he as described is proof to me even if he has it. I am worried for Mike's effort. The rest of this post elaborates on the information Mike is relying upon from a source that was not trustworthy in 2018. That source that might still be untrustworthy is Mary Fanning.

ABSOLUTE PROOF - The Film Before This One

I think Absolute Proof is an important film, but it did not live up to its name. The film is led us along a story line where we were promised the ultimate proof at the end that would leave no doubt about how the election was stolen. As soon as the proof came onto the screen, in the form of internet traffic logs, I saw a problem. I bet you did too. How could we know this data is genuine?

Absolute Proof's Absolute Proof - STUNNING If True
No Way to Know If It Is True
Absolute Inteference says It Will Prove this data is true. Possible, but Not Likely

1618193761349.png

The proof that is not proof from Absolute Proof, provided by Mary Fanning who has never proven anything that wasn't already in the public domain. Fanning has a long history of reporting information only she has from her anonymous sources and not a word of her original reporting ever have been proven correct.

The rest of this post is moved to here

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamentation

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
I like Mike and what he stands for but the trailer was a bit weak and the FRANK logo in my opinion needs work. I like his science video and found it very informative.
I admire his bravery, determination, transparency (he's not obligated to share everything that he has with us) his selflessness, and his faith in God. Not many millionaires would spend millions on WE THE PEOPLE in the way this man has, and continually smile and laugh through it all (can only imagine his hardships). God protect him! 🙏🏽🙏🏾🙏🙏🏿🙏🏻

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
The trailer is great. If the quality of the trailer holds through the whole film, this film is a big step up from Absolute Proof.

My worry about Mike Lindell is he might have been conned by at least of his key researchers. That researcher fits a profile of deep state operative aiming to discredit the claims of election fraud by setting up Lindell with false information. My fear could be unfounded. However, Mike has been talking about the proof he has been accumulating. None of what he as described is proof to me even if he has it. I am worried for Mike's effort. The rest of this post elaborates on the information Mike is relying upon from a source that was not trustworthy in 2018. That source that might still be untrustworthy is Mary Fanning.

I think Absolute Proof is an important film, but it did not live up to its name. The film is led us along a story line where we were promised the ultimate proof at the end that would leave no doubt about how the election was stolen. As soon as the proof came onto the screen, in the form of internet traffic logs, I saw a problem. I bet you did too. How could we know this data is genuine?

Absolute Inteference says It Will Prove this data is true. Possible, but Not Likely

View attachment 4238
The proof that is not proof from Absolute Proof, provided by Mary Fanning who has never proven anything that wasn't already in the public domain. Fanning has a long history of reporting information only she has from her anonymous sources and not a word of her original reporting ever have been proven correct.

😊

Reactions: carla_rogers

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021

View attachment 4238

To me the real proof starts with TRUMP getting 8,000,000 more votes than what he got in 2016. And lets face it a Biden win does not match up with his popularity, and him working his ass off. Is it possible that it was a machine thing? We need to see how it plays out, Lindell is doing a good job at exposing the data. I have a lot more confidence in counterfeit ballots because they are real hard copy evidence. But it takes people to print them, deliver them and stick into the voting system whereas the machine can be controlled by code which could be done by one person. Let's see how it plays out. I am sure there is a lot of evidence yet to be uncovered then we also have some of the minor players getting cold feet and turning themselves and snitch to get less or no jail time.

TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png

Attachments

• TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png
    105 KB · Views: 3

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
To me the real proof starts with TRUMP getting 8,000,000 more votes than what he got in 2016. And lets face it a Biden win does not match up with his popularity, and him working his ass off. Is it possible that it was a machine thing? We need to see how it plays out, Lindell is doing a good job at exposing the data. I have a lot more confidence in counterfeit ballots because they are real hard copy evidence. But it takes people to print them, deliver them and stick into the voting system whereas the machine can be controlled by code which could be done by one person. Let's see how it plays out. I am sure there is a lot of evidence yet to be uncovered then we also have some of the minor players getting cold feet and turning themselves and snitch to get less or no jail time.

View attachment 4241
Let's think "Foriegn INTERFERENCE" for a moment, If machines were involved than President Trump's EO 13848, 12 September 2018 falls into play! Now, let's think Economy think of the $$$ the United States would SEIZE, it could help our deficit I suppose. Finally, Let's think about the penalties! Think "FIRING SQUAD! I rest my case 😎💋🙌🏼 I QUESTION IF ANY OF THESE TRAITORS WILL EVER BE HELD TO ACCOUNT!!!!!!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I PRAY THAT THEY DO!

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I like Mike and what he stands for but the trailer was a bit weak and the FRANK logo in my opinion needs work. I like his science video and found it very informative.
What was weak about the trailer? I am wondering, becauseI thought the trailer was done really well. I thought it was more polished, as if more work has gone into this film than his previous videos. What made it weak in your eyes?

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
What was weak about the trailer? I am wondering, becauseI thought the trailer was done really well. I thought it was more polished, as if more work has gone into this film than his previous videos. What made it weak in your eyes?
A little too much Hollywood music and none related graphics. It could use more of a 60 minute format but in defence of Hollywood exaggeration, it is what sells. And Scientific Proof covered in detail what was in this trailer that the data could not be duplicated by humans. It is a very powerful point and that the machines were online all the time when the company said they were not. Flynn pointing a finger at other countries but eaves out that the USA is also an important player in that game, it's what countries do these days. Of course I will watch it and I appreciate all the effort that Mike has put into it and hope to see some more evidence.

Attachments

• TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png
    105 KB · Views: 4

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
Nice seeing a smile.

Care to elaborate...?:):giggle::oops:
Oops, sometimes when my BRAIN is going 100 miles a minute I make even more mistakes than usual, I must have clicked on the wrong reply button when bouncing back and forth between tabs, your guess is as good as mine. My apologies. But, I don't mean to imply that I'm taking back a smile sent your way. Thank you for letting me know, I probably wouldn't have caught it 😛

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
A little too much Hollywood music and none related graphics. It could use more of a 60 minute format but in defence of Hollywood exaggeration, it is what sells. And Scientific Proof covered in detail what was in this trailer that the data could not be duplicated by humans. It is a very powerful point and that the machines were online all the time when the company said they were not. Flynn pointing a finger at other countries but eaves out that the USA is also an important player in that game, it's what countries do these days. Of course I will watch it and I appreciate all the effort that Mike has put into it and hope to see some more evidence.

View attachment 4243
I want to see the proof of the machines being oniine. Denials of them being online are pretty hard core. So let's see the proof.

The six polynomial thing did seem powerful, but I could not understand it completely. I need to the steps more spelled out so I can reproduce the result myself. Without that, I cannot tell how solid it is.

On that note, I happened upon a court filing in Michigan where this is all spelled out. Here is where it can be downloaded. I need some time to go through this before I can say how much proof this is.

I could tell the internet traffic log on its own proves nothing, but that is in my professional area. It will take me longer to go through this statistical stuff, to see what the data sources are and what the caluclations are before I can say it is solid or not.

Reactions: scotford

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Reactions: scotford

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat