Mike Lindell & Lawsuits

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
Okay, so just moments ago Bannon tells us that Dominion dropped a new multi-billion lawsuit against Fox News. So I'm sure nobody knew about this until he told us? (riiiight.)
And Laura cuts of the President last night - not going to re-ligitage November 3rd. Okay (but no, it's not.)
And Lindell was promoted early in the week as being on War Room Weds, Thurs, Fri and then was kinda-sorta bumped every single one of those days, until finally...he'll get shoved into Friday night "full hour"?
Well. Let's see how much of that hour he actually gets.
Is all this a coincidence or...to have Mike appear, did he have to begrudgingly have to agree to talk about nothing that could result in a suit, and for that is only "one full hour" on a a Friday night the best they could give him under those terms? Just a guess, but it's my guess. I hope he appears. And I hope he says exactly whatever he wants to. Because...it's paid time (imo) seeing as how WR is promoting him daily, several times. That's fine, but no muzzling WR. None!

Tell me I'm wrong WR. But better yet - SHOW ME I'm wrong, tonight. And let's never allow -anywhere- Mike to be muzzled. Ever.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
Costs nothing (essentially) to file a suit. And it actually gives cover to Paul Ryan's Fox News to demand a muzzle on all programs (hosts and guests), even the only ones left with an audience: 8-11 pm ET. The suit doesn't need to win to be effective, and I'm pretty sure Fox/Ryan is happier than sad to see it.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
All a nice distraction from: a shift in programming this week on WR form 3 days of Lindell to Friday PM only "one full hour". Not thrilled.

Truth2021

Mar 26, 2021
Curious about this whole corona virus. What is the fit to where it came from (lab :)) and how the response is being driven across the globe. How can it be that the response / strategy from every country is the same - same narrative. There are no conferences / debates of government vs scientists - just lockdowns and gene therapy injections (not vaccines, as they don't meet the definition of a vaccine). So what is the connection between a leaked virus from China and a global strategy that is followed by all nations?? Is this the Chinese bought UN - if so, why are no countries speaking out about this?? They all seem to be in bed together. So where do the globalists fit in - are they controlling all of this? Why are no countries speaking out? How are countries / governments surviving - is the IMF paying they to enforce lockdowns?

Is there a greater plan and the virus is only part of it. If so, why are we not hearing more about this and getting this message out there. How are groups trying to counter this - understand those who stand up could have the life cut short - President of Tanzania (John Magufuli - see Bitchute

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Okay, so just moments ago Bannon tells us that Dominion dropped a new multi-billion lawsuit against Fox News. So I'm sure nobody knew about this until he told us? (riiiight.)
And Laura cuts of the President last night - not going to re-ligitage November 3rd. Okay (but no, it's not.)
And Lindell was promoted early in the week as being on War Room Weds, Thurs, Fri and then was kinda-sorta bumped every single one of those days, until finally...he'll get shoved into Friday night "full hour"?
Is all this a coincidence or...to have Mike appear, did he have to begrudgingly have to agree to talk about nothing that could result in a suit, and for that is only "one full hour" on a a Friday night the best they could give him under those terms? Just a guess, but it's my guess. I hope he appears. And I hope he says exactly whatever he wants to. Because...it's paid time (imo) seeing as how WR is promoting him daily, several times. That's fine, but no muzzling WR. None!

Tell me I'm wrong WR. But better yet - SHOW ME I'm wrong, tonight. And let's never allow -anywhere- Mike to be muzzled. Ever.
We surmise some pick these handles because it best describes attention span or political proclivity?

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
Curious about this whole corona virus. What is the fit to where it came from (lab :)) and how the response is being driven across the globe. How can it be that the response / strategy from every country is the same - same narrative. There are no conferences / debates of government vs scientists - just lockdowns and gene therapy injections (not vaccines, as they don't meet the definition of a vaccine). So what is the connection between a leaked virus from China and a global strategy that is followed by all nations?? Is this the Chinese bought UN - if so, why are no countries speaking out about this?? They all seem to be in bed together. So where do the globalists fit in - are they controlling all of this? Why are no countries speaking out? How are countries / governments surviving - is the IMF paying they to enforce lockdowns?

Is there a greater plan and the virus is only part of it. If so, why are we not hearing more about this and getting this message out there. How are groups trying to counter this - understand those who stand up could have the life cut short - President of Tanzania (John Magufuli - see Bitchute
It's all in service of Klaus Schwab's Global Reset, the vehicle to force Agenda 2030 down our throats without a vote. The Pols - all of 'em- love it because it increases their power.

Reactions: T-man

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I started to read the Dominion suit against Fox, lol. 444 pages of BS. They have no tort against Fox whatsoever.

It's classic lawfare. 90% of the complaint is completely irrelevant. Dominion is burned, and they know it.
We surmise some pick these handles because it best describes attention span or political proclivity?
what this tells me is maybe they know something we dont and are keeping it from us. i cant see bannon doing something like that. this also says their scared cause the people who are suing them are corrupt cause the whole dam system is corrupt so of course we know were right but its not about whos right but about whos running the show. theres noone we can trust becasue the stupid bad people have planned this out for decades and not just this but i could bet your "tacos tuesdays" that the ccp is already using AI and if this is true were fighting against demons. their playing with fire and their going to get burned. God is not moked

Reactions: Virginia VCU

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THIS YOU MAY BE ONE OF THE SHEEP
‼
...and not even realize it. Listen carefully to the "either, or" criminal scenario Dr David Martin irrefutably outlines here which Fauci and others and our government are involved in. He would not utter it if he were not the leading expert saying it. Any that say otherwise are lying....and are likely paid to perpetuate that lie...for profit...and to keep themselves out of prison. Fauci couldn't intimidate him or put him in prison without trial as he did Dr Judy Moskowitz
As I understand, it is also unlawful for the CDC or the government or those acting under the color of legal authority thereof to own any patent...thus possibly making all three scenarios a crime

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Charleselynn

Feb 15, 2021

I had the same thought today—I am taking the believe the best approach—Steve—please tell me you are not fearing a law suit while you are telling us (the populace) to courageously do what is right!

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021

War Room may be running out of options since they have been booted from so many outlets. Maybe that is why Jack is gone...he became a liability over the laptop video. Have to say, the show is not the same without Jack Maxey. So I hope this is just a leave of absence until he is in the clear.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021

This plan, Agenda 21, has been in the works for 20 years. Many books were written, and many authors, and others, predicted what is happening. And think about it, what better way to take over the world without war. Just train everyone to obey through fear by creating not one, but several viruses, destroy most of the world economy (except yours), pay a few greedy people to be traitors, or make dirt on the ones you can't buy and blackmail them, and BINGO you are in control. I am simplifying of course.
But they have been doing the virus scare for at least 10 years, (SARS, MERS, etc.) just took awhile for them to figure out how to scare people to the level it is now. These are all very sick humans we are dealing with. They are all rich, and have nothing better to do than play war games. And, either they hate 'the American way', like soros., Or, they are greedy ego-maniacs like bill gates, who if you remember got his wealth by paying the real brainiac next to nothing for his software program. The real problem is that these people have no morals and we do. They break all the rules, and we don't. They are bullies...how do we handle bullies? Ask a psychiatrist.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
what this tells me is maybe they know something we dont and are keeping it from us. i cant see bannon doing something like that. this also says their scared cause the people who are suing them are corrupt cause the whole dam system is corrupt so of course we know were right but its not about whos right but about whos running the show. theres noone we can trust becasue the stupid bad people have planned this out for decades and not just this but i could bet your "tacos tuesdays" that the ccp is already using AI and if this is true were fighting against demons. their playing with fire and their going to get burned. God is not moked
We Are! This Is Spiritual Warfare Folks!

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
If Dominion doesn't shut this up they will be out of business ... so no downside for them
the dominiomn lawsuits on everyone, "are just for show "and im sure it fits ccps playbook which warfare are they using for this . draw out as much time so more and more people can take vaccines and then find out its going to make the variants more deadly
Mike Lindell UNLEASHED tonight. Thank you so much Mike, and WR for letting him run...he's mildly insane, but in the best way :)
Yes thank you for being courageous when everyone else is cowards

Reactions: RMT and SuperNumb

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat