Mike Lindell Makes Announcement About Running For Office…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
The president has told him before that he would back his bid for governor of Minnesota, Lindell told The Associated Press. “Mike, if you did it, I would get behind you,” Lindell said Trump told him.

It’s a prospect that sends shivers down the spines of some Republicans in the state — where Trump lost by 7 percentage points — and cuts to the heart of the national party’s existential crisis. While many Republicans, particularly those in Washington, are eager to move on from the former president and his personality-driven, racially divisive politics, Trump’s acolytes across the country are already preparing to pick up the torch.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
The president has told him before that he would back his bid for governor of Minnesota, Lindell told The Associated Press. “Mike, if you did it, I would get behind you,” Lindell said Trump told him.

It’s a prospect that sends shivers down the spines of some Republicans in the state — where Trump lost by 7 percentage points — and cuts to the heart of the national party’s existential crisis. While many Republicans, particularly those in Washington, are eager to move on from the former president and his personality-driven, racially divisive politics, Trump’s acolytes across the country are already preparing to pick up the torch.

The world will sleep better knowing that...

Reactions: Echofame and jbc37

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

President Trump's policies weren't racially divisive - they were more inclusive to ALL Americans, than any other President I've lived to see. He didn't pick up a larger percentage of Black and Hispanic votes than any other GOP candidate in history, by not producing results for those communities. Did Citizen X say that, or was it a quote from someone else?

Patrice

Jan 11, 2021

The Deep State will fight him.
they have no interest in an honest patriotic pro American politician.
get behind lyndell

V

Valerias

hind sight, Lets not get caught by surprise again: Americans are currently outnumbered, out flanked and out gunned, pretty soon Biden will ask the Blue helmets and Chinese military for help if he suspects an 'insurrection' HE IS THE ONE who will activate the Insurrection Act. Trump waited too long and timed out. Now its Creepy Joe's turn and don't think he won't because now, he and Nancy, ROC et all are surrounded by 'Domestic Terrorts'
called Trump supporters !! 1. when Trump was elected four years ago, several key republicans very suspiciously, 'quit' out of the blue. and they were already at a thin margin lead. 2. THAT is when Trump should have aggressively promoted primarying and replacing the rino dud traitors and commie dems , 3. and before the Globalists activated the Plandemic, where the voting machines and mail inn ballots became totally rigged, & gave the voting totals entirely to the commie dems, FOREVER. too little too late, Today, The Kraken Sleeps becausse our Judicial System is effectively THWARTED into the long term, but Sidney was dead on when she said that with the Dominion machines and stealing Military ballots for years, many governorships and downstate officials where fraudulently 'elected', unbeknownst to the general trusting population. 4. the commies are leading whilst the freedom loving Americans are lagging way back by too many lengths to catch up.
5. True: the old saying ' if you keep doing the same thing over and over again, you are nuts and doomed to failure' The system we have is way too broke , you can't drive a car with flat tires. 6. Big Change is necessary now. They may be thinking it, but people are just too scared to even say the bloody truth. 7. the commies are eating the real Americans alive and this feeding frenzy will never stop unless....( thank you)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jes

Jan 19, 2021

That’s freakin awesome

Reactions: jbc37

Tom Wade

Jan 20, 2021

Hope you do run
PUT THEM ALL TO SLEEP

Echofame

Jan 17, 2021

It is great Mike Lindell is going to run for office, I give him 100+ thumbs up. But the comments from this reporter about the election qualifies her as an idiot and I give her a big thumbs down, and 10 throw ups!!!!!
THERE WAS VOTER FRAUD IN THE 2020 ELECTION AND TUMP WON!!!

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat