Mike Lindell may soon be the next twitter/youtube billionaire

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
When Mike launches his new business (twitter + youtube) his business model of no conservative voices will be censored should become the next multi billion business. If it goes on the stock market count me in on buying some shares

Reactions: Dip Stick and RMT

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
When Mike launches his new business (twitter + youtube) his business model of no conservative voices will be censored should become the next multi billion business. If it goes on the stock market count me in on buying some shares
I hope he does! He has spent a lot of his fortune fighting this battle, if anyone deserves payback it is him!

Reactions: Dip Stick and RMT

wtc49

Feb 20, 2021
DePere,WI
We should all have the opportunity to help Lindell. He is a true patriot who deserves our support. I would send him money if he needed it and would ask. I already buy his products...I don't need anymore pillows or sheets!

Reactions: Lajo

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
We should all have the opportunity to help Lindell. He is a true patriot who deserves our support. I would send him money if he needed it and would ask. I already buy his products...I don't need anymore pillows or sheets!
I know what You Mean, But Mike Has Many other Products Also. Start Buying a Few Christmas Gifts Maybe, it'll Be Here Before You Know It.

Reactions: Lajo

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat