Mike Lindell Threatens to Sue Dominion and Smartmatic for Crimes Against our Country

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
GO FOR IT Mr. Lindell...
LET'S GET ER DONE - LAWSUITS AGAINST COMINION AND SMARTMATIC - JPEG.jpg

coffenudge

Jan 26, 2021
MIKE LINDELL, SUE DOMINON AND SMARTMATIC, MAKE THEM SHOW WHAT MIKE LINDELL HAS UNCOVERED. OUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK AND 50% BELIEVE THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN, I WANT A RECALL IN WASHINGTON STATE ON THE EAST, WE REPUBICANS DID NOT VOTE FOR BIDEN

coffenudge

Jan 26, 2021
Give 'em hell, Lindell !
I hope Mike Lindell does sue Dominon and Smartmatic, because in the discovery of the trail Americans will learn about the stolen election of 2020 TRUMP DID WIN BY ALOT and now our Country is being destroy by the Corrupt Democrat, news meida

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
MIKE LINDELL, SUE DOMINON AND SMARTMATIC, MAKE THEM SHOW WHAT MIKE LINDELL HAS UNCOVERED. OUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK AND 50% BELIEVE THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN, I WANT A RECALL IN WASHINGTON STATE ON THE EAST, WE REPUBICANS DID NOT VOTE FOR BIDEN
Class action suit, President Trump got many more votes than we can imagine and more Democrats voted for President Trump than we can imagine!🤷‍♂️

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat