Mike Lindell -today on War Room

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Purrfect Patriot

Feb 19, 2021
I just wish Mike Lindell offered a product that I needed, because I'd like to support him. What I would really like is a wedge pillow for elevating the head while you sleep. If he had one, I'd buy it. The one I have now lets your head slip down until it's no more elevated than a regular pillow.

Kaybee3

Feb 22, 2021
I just wish Mike Lindell offered a product that I needed, because I'd like to support him. What I would really like is a wedge pillow for elevating the head while you sleep. If he had one, I'd buy it. The one I have now lets your head slip down until it's no more elevated than a regular pillow.
Try one. You might find you no longer need a wedge. It’s working for me.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Mike is getting ready to offer a product we all need, it's called VOCL and he broke it out on the Warroom today. He gives it two weeks and we can all kiss the Twitter, Facebook, Youtube losers goodbye.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Wow. Dude is so impressive, and we all know -puts his money where his mouth is too.
I really hope he's got serious impeccable professional security 24/7 because the standard suppression playbook is not working here.
JUST ONE EXAMPLE
of massive VOTER MAIL IN BALLOT FRAUD!

VOTER FRAUD - PA - SENT OUT BALLOTS - GOT BACK WAY MORE - LARGE SCALE CHEATING - JPEG.jpeg

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Just Check out the Pillow Color Code and Pick out the Pillow what Best Fits You. Then, When you receive your My Pillow, You Just Throw it In The Dryer for 15 Minutes, Then You Squeeze It, Push it, Twist it, Fold it, Mash it, Turn it Until That Thing Works For You! Even The Smaller Travel Pillow Might Work for You! Get 2 and Sew Them Together to Meet Your Needs! Support This Man Whether you Need Anything or Not! You Do Bath or Shower Don't You? Well There You Go, Buy Some of His Towels! I Hope That I've Helped You, Now Pick Up the Phone or The Mouse and Order Something!😃👍

Patriotwife

Jun 16, 2021
He has bathrobes, bath mats, bath towels, sheets, slippers, pillows, lounge wear, so much more than just pillows. Joke at my house is I sleep like a baby in my giza dream sheets with mypillows. When I rise up i put on MYslippers go to bathroom to shower take off myjammies then and wipe off with Mytowels go down strairs and drink my coffee out of my salty cracker mug. lol

Purrfect Patriot

Feb 19, 2021
He has bathrobes, bath mats, bath towels, sheets, slippers, pillows, lounge wear, so much more than just pillows. Joke at my house is I sleep like a baby in my giza dream sheets with mypillows. When I rise up i put on MYslippers go to bathroom to shower take off myjammies then and wipe off with Mytowels go down strairs and drink my coffee out of my salty cracker mug. lol
I have looked over Mike's list of products very carefully, and there just isn't anything I need. I have slippers which I like, sheets I like, robes I like, etc.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
My oh My!!! Good One!😂

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
Hi. maybe just buy a frickin pillow anyway.. what the hell is the matter with you ? You can use a towel or a sheet. Seriously. So lame. Mike is putting up his own money and you cant buy a flippin pillow? I would not want you in my foxhole.

Reactions: countermoon

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
I have looked over Mike's list of products very carefully, and there just isn't anything I need. I have slippers which I like, sheets I like, robes I like, etc.
Hi sorry. I dont care whether you need them or not,, My God. How selfish and self absorbed are you? Who cares whether you need them or not. you are a whimp. either support or go. we don't need weaklings like you. we are looking for LIONS !!! of which I am you.. and i KNOW you are not.

Reactions: countermoon

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I want a wedge pillow for my legs/ankles to be in air.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat