Mike Lindell

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
I wanted to send Mike a note of appreciation. He is a patriot and I truly respect him. I am so ashamed of Newsmax that I deleted them and so did three family members. (I’m proud of them). Anyway, Mike if you see this know that you are loved, respected and appreciated. Amen.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
I wanted to send Mike a note of appreciation. He is a patriot and I truly respect him. I am so ashamed of Newsmax that I deleted them and so did three family members. (I’m proud of them). Anyway, Mike if you see this know that you are loved, respected and appreciated. Amen.
You will love him even more on Friday when he drops his 3 hour documentary on Election fraud...

Panman 313

Feb 4, 2021
The interviewer is the Chris Wallace of Newsmax. I cringed at him when, after the election, he was complaining and urging President Trump to accept the results and admit defeat. Newsmax has a few good shows and reporters I'll watch, but not this snivelers show.

Reactions: Alice K

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
We will post it here once we have it... War Room Forum will never let you down ;)
WAR ROOM - SIAMESE TWINS OF TRUTH - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat