Mike Pompeo is Asked Why Biden Hasn't Held a Press Conference - His Reaction is PRICELESS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Great that THIS Mike is staying in people's faces. He tells us others from around the world watch Biden's every move. Well, it seems to me DJT was really speaking to these same people at CPAC and that Mike is repeating the message. The message to the Rest of the World is "anyone trying to kick us when we are down (with bird-brain Biden flu lol) will pay the price very soon. For example, the attacks in Iraq have undoubtedly been noted.

There's as much power in DJT's and Pompeo's words as there is in Biden's football.

"America, under President Trump, means business." Mike Pompeo - CPAC 2020

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Great that THIS Mike is staying in people's faces. He tells us others from around the world watch Biden's every move. Well, it seems to me DJT was really speaking to these same people at CPAC and that Mike is repeating the message. The message to the Rest of the World is "anyone trying to kick us when we are down (with bird-brain Biden flu lol) will pay the price very soon. For example, the attacks in Iraq have undoubtedly been noted.

There's as much power in DJT's and Pompeo's words as there is in Biden's football.

Yeah, but America is no longer under Trump.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I WANT....WANT.....WANT....WANT....Mike POMPEO......back.......the TRUTH he speaks is GOLD.......if I had a child or anyone associated with.....our military....I'd be really worried....and...OF COURSE.....TRUMP WAS the ONE that was going to BLOW UP THE WORLD......and yet...now.....when...HOWDY DOODY BIDEN....just walks across the room...not only is the world watching.....THAT PATHETIC DISPLAY OF general....bumbling.....MORON...WEAKNESS....makes our enemies.....lick their lips....and calculate their next attack.....where are the SICK DEMONCRATS screaming that....'Biden is going to start wars'....oh...that's right.....that's right......THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK....SICK....SICK.....and I will say this forever.....on my soapbox...in the middle of the town square.......in fact......I'll get my CAR WRAPPED in a design that states......UNLESS HEAVEN INTERVENES.....wake UP AMERICA....WE ARE DOOMED.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I WANT....WANT.....WANT....WANT....Mike POMPEO......back.......the TRUTH he speaks is GOLD.......if I had a child or anyone associated with.....our military....I'd be really worried....and...OF COURSE.....TRUMP WAS the ONE that was going to BLOW UP THE WORLD......and yet...now.....when...HOWDY DOODY BIDEN....just walks across the room...not only is the world watching.....THAT PATHETIC DISPLAY OF general....bumbling.....MORON...WEAKNESS....makes our enemies.....lick their lips....and calculate their next attack.....where are the SICK DEMONCRATS screaming that....'Biden is going to start wars'....oh...that's right.....that's right......THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK....SICK....SICK.....and I will say this forever.....on my soapbox...in the middle of the town square.......in fact......I'll get my CAR WRAPPED in a design that states......UNLESS HEAVEN INTERVENES.....wake UP AMERICA....WE ARE DOOMED.
Pelosi must have the Nuclear button and codes taken away from him by now. :cool:

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat