Militarization

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

HelenNoel

Feb 10, 2021
I think the reason Democrats are keeping the wall around the capital up isn’t to protect them because of January 6th, but to protect them from the demolition of our country they INTEND to do.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Military occupation. They will side with and help the corrupt. Which is why they are removing anyone that even remotely leans to the right and putting in transvestites and left wingers.

I really can not see America having a strong army in 5+ years when they do this. Imagine being the “enemy” in some foreign land seeing a bunch of Male Americans in high heels and make up running, or skipping towards you. 🙄Freaking laugh stock America is becoming, sadly.

Feb 11, 2021
Military occupation. They will side with and help the corrupt. Which is why they are removing anyone that even remotely leans to the right and putting in transvestites and left wingers.

I really can not see America having a strong army in 5+ years when they do this. Imagine being the “enemy” in some foreign land seeing a bunch of Male Americans in high heels and make up running, or skipping towards you. 🙄Freaking laugh stock America is becoming, sadly.

Dems will outsource our military to China....just like they do everything else.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat