Military for Biden? Do you live under a rock😂

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

TSM

Jan 7, 2021
Tonight I read a post that stated the Military is for Biden here in the War Room. I generally don’t say much here but this really pushed my button. I won’t point you out but many on here will figure out who you are. How can one say this and believe it? Do they live under a rock? Wake up people..... you see it for your own eyes regarding the military. They turned their backs on Biden during the Inauguration and the Pentagon doesn’t allow anyone associated with the Biden team to enter. Good Lord.... really. Just saying...... push your rock aside because the Swamp is being drained and Trump will prevail. Patients. It’s a virtue 😉

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yes, this is the war room and the show where they dislike Q and their followers but the message board seems to have been infiltrated with “drink the koolaid” cultists trying to make everyone compliant and believe in nonsense that someone said. Steve and them go on and on about stfu about Q and waking up to reality, so I am not sure why Q people would be listening to Steve rather than people like patriot street fighter, AWK, etc who all ask for money and want you to buy their merchandise.

The leader of the pentagon is a biden appointee. Whether your cult believes something happens or not, does not make reality untrue. Biden is President, and he has control of the military. The lower military does not need to like biden, they didn’t particularly like Obama either, but they follow orders from the top military officials whom are all communists and run in the same circles as these devil worshippers. Omg they turned their backs, means they won’t follow orders. 🙄 Meanwhile they are removing any trump supporters from the military... guess you missed that part of the news. “Patients” yes... Meanwhile folks are out of jobs and people can’t afford medicine. Trust the plan! The commie plan!

Again since it seems you are so hard headed. The boss of the pentagon is now a biden appointee. I GUESS THE BIDEN APPOINTED BOSS OF THE PENTAGON IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE PENTAGON. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Jesus cults are annoying.

P.S. You have until March 4th. Good luck.

Btw, your entire post reeks cultism by summoning up what you said as “Guys, guys, there’s someone here who does not think like us GET HER!!!!”

1612176210550.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gearboxmichael

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat