Missouri Gun Shop Refuses To Sell Weapons, Ammo To Biden Supporters

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611528557185.png

Immediately following Joe Biden’s inauguration, Trigger Firearms & Reloading, in Jefferson City, Missouri, published a statement indicating the company will no longer sell munitions or firearms to his supporters.​

“We don’t have guns or ammo for Biden supporters,” the gun store wrote on its Facebook page. “Sorry for the inconvenience.”

At least one commenter claimed to be a wealthy Democrat living in Missouri who supports the Second Amendment and felt disenfranchised.

“I had a few grand to spend on a small backup to my Springfield XD and some other gear and ammo,” wrote a masked Joe Shockley. “Good to know you don’t want my money because I don’t want a fake billionaire reality tv star as my president.”

It remains unclear why Biden supporters are upset that a company is refusing to do business with them, especially after virtually all big tech companies and multiple banks have refused to do business with President Donald J. Trump, as well as many of his supporters.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 912

Immediately following Joe Biden’s inauguration, Trigger Firearms & Reloading, in Jefferson City, Missouri, published a statement indicating the company will no longer sell munitions or firearms to his supporters.​

“We don’t have guns or ammo for Biden supporters,” the gun store wrote on its Facebook page. “Sorry for the inconvenience.”

At least one commenter claimed to be a wealthy Democrat living in Missouri who supports the Second Amendment and felt disenfranchised.

“I had a few grand to spend on a small backup to my Springfield XD and some other gear and ammo,” wrote a masked Joe Shockley. “Good to know you don’t want my money because I don’t want a fake billionaire reality tv star as my president.”

It remains unclear why Biden supporters are upset that a company is refusing to do business with them, especially after virtually all big tech companies and multiple banks have refused to do business with President Donald J. Trump, as well as many of his supporters.

Some people never grasp the concept that the pendulum always swings both directions.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 912

Every state should create their own laws that Demoncrats cant bear arms...see how they feel about that...

rozella ayres

Jan 5, 2021
i do believe in my heart there were a lot of people dooped by the left wing news medias, and our respected senators, i don't think some of these people really knew what hit them. JOE BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT and will never be. he will pay his dues. I respect gun rules and safety, we hunt and consume game. This man will never take that from us. plese lord this country needs a miracle. the one we had was forsed from office. KARMA

Jes

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 912

That’s freakin awesome

Jan 16, 2021
Every state should create their own laws that Demoncrats cant bear arms...see how they feel about that...
Nice, in theory, however...the Constitution applies to all persons-even those who prefer to wipe their hineys with it. Truth, and we have to defend their Constitutional right to be idiots. That is what makes us different/better.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Some people never grasp the concept that the pendulum always swings both directions.
The post reads: “Barack Obama: — 69,000,000 votes — 873 counties. Donald Trump: —75,000,000 votes —2,497 counties. Joe Biden: —81,000,000 votes —477 counties ...And we’re not allowed to question his “victory”.”

Thats 2487 counties that should shut out demoncrats...not serve them..not sell them GAS..essentials..whatever...there is real power in that....hurting someone in the hip pocket and essentials for living is more than shutting of a twitter account or facebook...Belarus corrupt government even shuts off the power in some areas...

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Hey...mr...nice in theory post guy....ah.....did you just make reference to how THE CONSTITUTION APPLIES TO ALL PERSONS.....ah.....um.....are you kidding me....the CONSTITUTION was ABSOLUTELY shredded....and is BEING SHREDDED each and every second these flaming MORONS continue in their HEIST OF THE PRESIDENCY.....being nice and 'different/better' is how this EVIL continues to be PERPETRATED. ....just LOOK at the RINOs......so....I say......let these guys have SOME DAMN FUN.....until they get sued or thrown in jail.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Trumpgal

Jan 19, 2021
I am not sure that there is a liberal on the planet that has a gun. That takes bullets. Caps maybe, paint balls, but not bullets.

Trumpgal

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 912

“We don’t have guns or ammo for Bide
That’s freakin awesome
Seriously
n supporters,” the gun store wrote on its Facebook page. “Sorry for the inconvenience.”

Jan 16, 2021
Hey...mr...nice in theory post guy....ah.....did you just make reference to how THE CONSTITUTION APPLIES TO ALL PERSONS.....ah.....um.....are you kidding me....the CONSTITUTION was ABSOLUTELY shredded....and is BEING SHREDDED each and every second these flaming MORONS continue in their HEIST OF THE PRESIDENCY.....being nice and 'different/better' is how this EVIL continues to be PERPETRATED. ....just LOOK at the RINOs......so....I say......let these guys have SOME DAMN FUN.....until they get sued or thrown in jail.
Yikes...you are misplacing some anger here. And, BTW...IT'S "MRS. NICE IN THEORY" here. We are on the same side of this fight. I agree that the Constitution has been shredded by shat-eating liberals and RINO's. I also love posting an "Anti-Democrat' rule for the gun shop. Kudos to them-! However, I was commenting toward another writer's statement of how he/she (bc there are only two choices) wanted to ensure all dems should not be able to purchase, in any state.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Yikes...you are misplacing some anger here. And, BTW...IT'S "MRS. NICE IN THEORY" here. We are on the same side of this fight. I agree that the Constitution has been shredded by shat-eating liberals and RINO's. I also love posting an "Anti-Democrat' rule for the gun shop. Kudos to them-! However, I was commenting toward another writer's statement of how he/she (bc there are only two choices) wanted to ensure all dems should not be able to purchase, in any state.
Sorry....sorry....sorry....guy...to BITE YOUR HEAD OFF....my apology....as I grovel and slither around on my knees......I'm good AT the emotional comeback.....as you can tell....I need valium sometimes....but I HATE HATE the stuff (pre OP experience...NEVER AGAIN)....so....please...forgive my misplaced outburst.........SORRY....SORRY.....SORRY...GUY...maybe I need to start drinking to calm me down....NOPE....hate that stuff too...!!....perhaps...IGNORE REALITY....that just might be where I'm headed....NO...NO...NO...I dont want to be mislabeled as a LIBERAL...!!!!!!....oh...dang.......I'm sorry sir...I'm sorry.

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
I am not sure that there is a liberal on the planet that has a gun. That takes bullets. Caps maybe, paint balls, but not bullets.

My dear, come to the Midwest and you will find that everyone owns a weapon. There is plenty of hunting that goes on here. Folks in the country are locked and loaded.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat