Mitt Romney Admits He Thinks Trump Would Win 2024 GOP Nomination

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Even Mitt can’t lie about this.

Anti-Trump Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) was forced to admit he thinks Trump will win the GOP nomination in 2024.

From Bloomberg:

Republican Mitt Romney said Donald Trump likely would win the GOP presidential nomination if he decided to run again in 2024.
The Utah senator, the only Republican who voted to convict Trump in both of his impeachment trials, said he expects the former president will continue to play a big role in the Republican Party even though he was voted out of office.
“He has by far the largest voice and a big impact in my party,” Romney said at a New York Times DealBook virtual event on Tuesday. “I don’t know if he’s planning to run in 2024 or not, but if he does, I’m pretty sure he would win the nomination.”

Reactions: LillyGrace777

jcbinva

Feb 6, 2021
Even Mitt can’t lie about this.

Anti-Trump Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) was forced to admit he thinks Trump will win the GOP nomination in 2024.

From Bloomberg:

He must be removed just like we remove dog s*** from the yard and throw it away never to think about it again.

Cisco cruces

Feb 10, 2021
He also admitted he represent a "tiny" part of the Republican party. Rhinos got to go.
Mitt Romney is jealous of Trump, how can Trump win and not him. It most be eating him alive in my opinion.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Ah THINK...MITT.....geez.....first thing you've gotten right in.....oh....your whole stinking political Disastrous career......might NOT WANT to tell good ole boy Pence....he probably has a few nefarious things ....being cooked up.....as I write....do I trust Pence...???...hell no.....maybe You..ole MITT boy....and TRAITOR PENCE....could join together to be a ticket...now....pleeezzzz....run together...because that would be the SHORTEST collaboration in the history of American politics....your campaign could run on...oh...10 dollars...because THAT WOULD BE ALL you'd need.....you would need to register as DOG CATCHERS.....even THEN....I dont think you would WIN.... you BOTH are a disgrace to this thread of AMERICAN service....(how did I interject PENCE into this conversation...?....when I think of TRAITORS like ROMNEY....PENCE pops into my head...as well.....they are...ALL..cut from the same cloth...sow's SKIN!!!)

IamRight

Feb 13, 2021
Trump might be able to win. Why ?Because of the left & the people who subscribe to their mentality & their policies which are either not in America’s best interest, the interest of citizens or don’t stand up to real world rationale. The CCP virus helped take Trump out now the same tactics should be used against Biden on social media by citizens along with knowing which policies are detrimental to American & its people.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat