MLB caves to the mob, moves All-Star game out of Georgia… All based on lies…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1617409604730.png

Major League Baseball is moving the 2021 All-Star Game and 2021 draft out of Atlanta in response to a new Georgia voting law that Democrats say, without evidence. unfairly limits access to the ballot box.

“Over the last week, we have engaged in thoughtful conversations with Clubs, former and current players, the Players Association, and The Players Alliance, among others, to listen to their views,” MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said in a statement. “I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year’s All-Star Game and MLB Draft.”

The decision follows calls from the White House to consider moving the Midsummer Classic out of Atlanta. President Joe Biden told ESPN on Wednesday that he would “strongly support” pulling the game out of Atlanta because of a law he described, without evidence, as “Jim Crow on steroids.”

In his statement, Manfred said MLB “fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box.” Manfred said MLB would continue to celebrate the memory of Hank Aaron, who died in January, during the All-Star festivities.

Supporters of the law have said it merely ensures election integrity and stamps out potential fraud.

The All-Star Game had been set for July 13 at Truist Park and would have been the third time Atlanta serves as host, having previously held the event in 1972 and 2000.

No new site for the All-Star Game or draft were announced.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
I have always supported the MLB while growing up in the Detroit area and playing JV baseball at Michigan State University. However, I have to draw the line on the sandlot on this one. In my view, the MLB has decided to play on the Radical Left Team led by Vice President Biden (i.e. the President with Vices). They have sent the message that they do not care about the 80 million MAGA folks that voted for Trump (i.e. 80 not 74 million when Mike Lindell's proof gets exposed). When you add in their families, that could possibly involve 120 to 160 million potential fans being disenfranchised.

I was looking forward to going to some ballgames in Houston this year, but now, I am not going to attend any MLB games unless the MLB changes their position and apologizes. Right now, MLB Commissioner Bob Manfred is showing that either he is misinformed on the facts, is an idiot who cannot evaluate what is going on, or is a Leftie and believes MLB games should only be for half the country. Shame on Commissioner Manfred for politicizing baseball. I say to the commissioner, grow some balls and then reinstate Atlanta for the 2021 Allstar "ball" game.

Reactions: GaryRitter

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
rumble.com
View attachment 4049

Major League Baseball is moving the 2021 All-Star Game and 2021 draft out of Atlanta in response to a new Georgia voting law that Democrats say, without evidence. unfairly limits access to the ballot box.

“Over the last week, we have engaged in thoughtful conversations with Clubs, former and current players, the Players Association, and The Players Alliance, among others, to listen to their views,” MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said in a statement. “I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year’s All-Star Game and MLB Draft.”

The decision follows calls from the White House to consider moving the Midsummer Classic out of Atlanta. President Joe Biden told ESPN on Wednesday that he would “strongly support” pulling the game out of Atlanta because of a law he described, without evidence, as “Jim Crow on steroids.”

In his statement, Manfred said MLB “fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box.” Manfred said MLB would continue to celebrate the memory of Hank Aaron, who died in January, during the All-Star festivities.

Supporters of the law have said it merely ensures election integrity and stamps out potential fraud.

The All-Star Game had been set for July 13 at Truist Park and would have been the third time Atlanta serves as host, having previously held the event in 1972 and 2000.

I was poised to buy the MLB App, to follow my NY Yankees from CA. Not anymore, I am glad I waited. They are so WRONG on the FACTS! That is what is so upsetting!

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
I have always supported the MLB while growing up in the Detroit area and playing JV baseball at Michigan State University. However, I have to draw the line on the sandlot on this one. In my view, the MLB has decided to play on the Radical Left Team led by Vice President Biden (i.e. the President with Vices). They have sent the message that they do not care about the 80 million MAGA folks that voted for Trump (i.e. 80 not 74 million when Mike Lindell's proof gets exposed). When you add in their families, that could possibly involve 120 to 160 million potential fans being disenfranchised.

I was looking forward to going to some ballgames in Houston this year, but now, I am not going to attend any MLB games unless the MLB changes their position and apologizes. Right now, MLB Commissioner Bob Manfred is showing that either he is misinformed on the facts, is an idiot who cannot evaluate what is going on, or is a Leftie and believes MLB games should only be for half the country. Shame on Commissioner Manfred for politicizing baseball. I say to the commissioner, grow some balls and then reinstate Atlanta for the 2021 Allstar "ball" game.
I’m taking the same action plan. Karma is warming up in the bullpen. I will not support any of the Woke companies either. I can live without watching baseball or buying their associated products. They can’t live if 40% of us won’t participate.

rdmiller

Jan 18, 2021
This is another power play by the puppeteer's of a the fake government in Washington. When has the government declared war on it's on states? Yet here we are with an assault on our southern border sponsored by our own government. Georgia is also under attack for trying to correct a voting system that had been corrupted. Soon all the states may be under attack if HR1 is allowed to proceed.

Reactions: countermoon

ElizaCT

Mar 20, 2021
Georgia did the right thing. Other states should follow. The MLB supports the CCP and voter fraud in the US. Boycott, boycott, boycott.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ted cruz gave a terrific speech about the ballot boxes recently....if only folks would care enough to listen.

i think that since china now owns major portions of these teams, they shut them down w/covid to further cripple us...and want the teams to destroy our faith in our country. they encourage the hate america gestures.

I know ( from personal experience) that the games and fights have been fixed our entire lives. (growing up with folks who fixed em) so while thats some of what goes on, the bigger player now is the CCP, and that while the mob are way into fixing everything. and bribery is their stock and trade, as trump said, with the chinese, well they want to eat our lunch and usually do.

what the players do is answer to their real bosses...who are not the coaches but the owners...and right now that's become CCP's china's number one thing, to aquire our teams and our film studios, and run our industries into the ground....with entertainments,. when you shape public opinion while folks recreate,, you change the country, one gullible sports fan or film geek at a time.

Summerwind58

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 4049

Good riddance. Take your knee to a woke blue state. Election integrity is more important than the MLB All-Star Game.

Delta1

Feb 28, 2021
They Didn’t cave to the mob. They had already previously come out in support of “critical race theory” aka social Marksism. They already WERE compromised. I boycotted the MLB last year.

loves2spooge

Mar 15, 2021
They Didn’t cave to the mob. They had already previously come out in support of “critical race theory” aka social Marksism. They already WERE compromised. I boycotted the MLB last year.
This^^
Last year when they opened the season with blm all over the fields, and all took a knee all the way down the first and third baseline during the national anthem! F#cK mlb, f@cK nfl, especially F%Ck the nba! f’ them all, don’t go, don’t buy tickets, don’t buy jerseys, and don’t give them a dime in ad revenue watching this America hating woke trash!! Get woke, go broke! Good riddance!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes, I agree, these knees only bow for one Person. Period. Never has a country done more for one race than this one, to say sorry and keep workin it, to be met with such ingratitude. the very racism they are fighting is being created in spades (pardon the pun) by the entitlement and aggressive violence of its proponents. MartinLKing would roll over in his grave, were he in it.

folks who never learned from him forgot what he most taught. Not to turn hateful to cure hatred; it never works.

Thomas Sowell rocks..... someone asked him, why did you go from a marxist to conservationism?
he answered: Facts.
nuf said.

we've boycotted sports, and china products, and amazon, walmart, facebook etc for years. if everyone did, they'd all loose at least half their business.
it ain't easy, but the money must go where the mouth is.

loves2spooge

Mar 15, 2021
yes, I agree, these knees only bow for one Person. Period. Never has a country done more for one race than this one, to say sorry and keep workin it, to be met with such ingratitude. the very racism they are fighting is being created in spades (pardon the pun) by the entitlement and aggressive violence of its proponents. MartinLKing would roll over in his grave, were he in it.

folks who never learned from him forgot what he most taught. Not to turn hateful to cure hatred; it never works.

Thomas Sowell rocks..... someone asked him, why did you go from a marxist to conservationism?
he answered: Facts.
nuf said.

we've boycotted sports, and china products, and amazon, walmart, facebook etc for years. if everyone did, they'd all loose at least half their business.
it ain't easy, but the money must go where the mouth is.

yup exactly, they have to start having real
monetary consequences. Boycott them all!

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 4049

A shocking and unprecedented political move by a sports organization with very little owner support. Please exhaust all legal avenues in expressing your disgust with this purely political move.....shameful. ......the king.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat