Moderna boss: mRNA jabs are "rewriting the Genetic Code" we call it "information therapy" (Ted 2017)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Moderna boss: mRNA jabs are "rewriting the Genetic Code" we call it "information therapy" (Ted 2017)

Honestly...I wouldn't buy a used car from this tool...never mind let him stick a syringe in me and play with my DNA or RNA which GOD Himself and I own‼️

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomicanon

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I believe it was Dr. Sherry Tenpenny that said this was shelved by the FDA back in 2002 due to the side effects logged during clinical trials. Fauci was only able to get it to market by way of EMERGENCY USE status. Fauci has direct ties to Moderna.

According to Dr David Martin's extensive research on patents he said in March of 2019 there were 4 patent applications filed by Moderna for vaccines because "of the concern for a reemergence or the deliberate release of the SARS Corona Virus. Thus vaccine development was initiated & expedited. He went on to say, "someone had reason to believe there was going to be a reemergence or a release."

David Martin, PhD, is a venture capitalist (of sorts) that has clients who are looking to invest in patents.

Reactions: Atomicanon

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
IT'S THEIR ENDGAME. Have a listen to the Alex Jones' video posted on another thread in this forum about the "Smoking Gun Document Gates' Foundation..." - The mRNA jab DOES rewrite one's DNA, increases transmissibility of virus, creating an entirely new "plague" even more virulent than what they claimed COVID-19 was - "will blame the anti-vaxxers for it. It will also increase the cancer rates. Designed to cull the population, and create a dependence on "their system" to live even if you simply have a cold."

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat