More in Sorrow than in Anger!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Vindication of the Innocent, more in sorrow than in anger. We go to the SOURCE, any Collaborator, that spoke well of, or in any way gave comfort and support to the Treasonous, Stolen Administration that is in the process of turning over our Great Country to the Globalist Communist Tyrants, must be tried within the confines of a Military Tribunal. Is not the puppet Biden purporting to be the Commander in Chief of our Military? Him and every one of the Collaborating Psychopaths that were enabled by his stolen election should suffer the same fate as "The Innocents of Kabul"!:mad:⚖️🇺🇸♠️

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Will Americans ever wake up? You have no Prez, and no Biden. You have an 8 year imposter. For god’s sake wake up. I am the messenger from a far of land. Why I waste my time trying to wake Americans up, beats the hell out of me.

Spread this far and wide to every American and the entire world population. They all need to know, you have an 8 year imposter as President. When enough Americans know this, he will be deposed and Trump will take over, get this out ASAP.

My new book

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat